Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I skipped lunch as well, kinda regret it, but dinner isnt too far off. I got a Godzilla figurine for my birthday, so I have a Minus One, one to add to the collection. :)
I had breakfast at lunch time
by the time i got home from the gym it was 4pm and I was like meh may as well wait for dinner now

I will probably be dying of starvation in about 50 minutes

And great to see you, mate. Fish biting?
I can’t go fishing at the moment, no boat

Getting a new one built though for Xmas 🥰

1726641333050.png

I had breakfast at lunch time
by the time i got home from the gym it was 4pm and I was like meh may as well wait for dinner now

I will probably be dying of starvation in about 50 minutes
I may do the same if I keep it up. lol.

I was originally signed in the midfield and all but I have been moved so many times I don't even know where I play anymore.
Do you know who plays in the middle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did boncer34 retire or was that Loonerty

I'm assuming the other was All-SFA in season 9
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

Engagement is high at the Hawks I see
Tbf, I've had a lot of crap going on away from bigfooty so I haven't been keeping up so that's on me, rather than the team. I'd been considering retirement because I feel bad being on the list and contributing nothing.

Tbf, I've had a lot of crap going on away from bigfooty so I haven't been keeping up so that's on me, rather than the team. I'd been considering retirement because I feel bad being on the list and contributing nothing.
Well you're here now Maj which is all that matters

Well you're here now Maj which is all that matters
yeah going to keep trying to be here, I have my birthday tomorrow, so I am headed to a friends but I have the Bigfooty app so I will keep posting over the next few days. :)

yeah going to keep trying to be here, I have my birthday tomorrow, so I am headed to a friends but I have the Bigfooty app so I will keep posting over the next few days. :)
Happy birthday for tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back