Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

tgrs wanted a challenge for C2R this week, returning back into the ruck spot for the Hawks this week will be larrikin

KEY MATCH UP

View attachment 2113793 VS View attachment 2113794
Season 8 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

Me roving some fresh larrikin taps

Good morning everyone in the thread but especially moginie .

If it’s not actually morning for you at the time I post this it’s intentional, you aren’t becoming of a good morning. 🤗
Good morning Tarks how are you today?

If it’s not actually morning for you at the time I post this it’s intentional, you aren’t becoming of a good morning. 🤗
And a very good morning to you Tarks, to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Hawks!

Preparation for a large family gathering is proceeding unabated. Looks like I'm going to be spending most of the morning shopping.

Whatever you do today, do it with bonhomie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. I reckon my morining was probably a bit better than yours. And it was almost half a day earlier.

...or is it just over half a day later? I'm not sure.

Anyway, this was my morning...

1.jpg

Good morning Tarks how are you today?
I am doing great Gralin, the birds are chirping, the clouds are raining.

Meh. I reckon my morining was probably a bit better than yours. And it was almost half a day earlier.

View attachment 2114646
You win. But also, congratulations on once again butchering the spelling of a word in your post.

View attachment 2114646
Happy for you

On an unrelated note nothing to do with comparing your morning to mine I’m going back to bed for a heavy crying session now

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back