Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Good evening all!
What's the happs?
Good evening Wosh
I'm drinking red and watching Netflix and waiting for Dez to come up with 18 zingers

Good morning everyone in the thread but especially moginie .

If it’s not actually morning for you at the time I post this it’s intentional, you aren’t becoming of a good morning. 🤗
Gooood morning

Good evening Wosh
I'm drinking red and watching Netflix and waiting for Dez to come up with 18 zingers
I just sat down and now I’m going to get up again, put my jammies on, make a cup of tea, and then sit down again and catch up with the Bigfooty day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh we have a birthday? That must mean CAKE 😋
Yes i have cheesecake especially for this reason

angel posing GIF by Big Brother Canada

I heard eth-dog was the best dancer the Hawks had
Who’s that other guy…used to know him but now I barely remember the name. Started with T and had an underscore and some numbers or something. Used to be kind of a big deal but has fallen by the wayside now I hear :think:

Who’s that other guy…used to know him but now I barely remember the name. Started with T and ended had an underscore and some numbers or something. Used to be kind of a big deal but has fallen by the wayside I hear now :think:
Can't be TY24 no underscore :cautiousv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back