Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

We should have a dance battle

John Cena Dancing GIF by Kids' Choice Awards' Choice Awards

Might have to be some less rhythmically deficient Delons than I

ricky gervais bow down to the king GIF

It's never too late to snack
I went some Sunbite Crackers with Quinoa. Sour cream and chives to be exact.

Sorry Jatz.

Never! I’m thinking 2 minute noodles myself tbh. Love those beautiful unhealthy bastards.
We had 2 minute noodles for dinner!! 3 year old cats2rise saw the 'curly noodles' in the supermarket and there was no way we were not having them for dinner. I reckon its 12 or so years since I last had a packet of 2 min noodles, Mi Goreng etc.

Midnight called and would like to ask you if you meant to belittle its existence for some reason
This is a cracking post. I don't really have a humorous reply, but I wanted to acknowledge it and make you aware of the smirk and nod of appreciation whilst reading it.

This is a cracking post. I don't really have a humorous reply, but I wanted to acknowledge it and make you aware of the smirk and nod of appreciation whilst reading it.

i appreciate you making me aware of your acknowledgement and next time you post one of the many posts that make me do the same I shall comment with an equally eloquent “this shits funny” to let you know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back