Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

speaking of its weetbix time

Season 3 Breakfast GIF by Nanalan'

Does anyone here eat breakfast?

I mostly just have coffee. That’s what I’m doing now. Breakfast seems like a weird meal. Really limiting.
Breakfast variance is astonishing.

Plain toast, porridge, cereal = vanilla as can be.

Some epic Big Breakfast / Avocado Smash concoction = winning at life, god tier, winning at life (again)

so did anyone see this?

$950 a week

1726787872335.png

also needed a working with childrens check, no pets, no visitors during the day and you have to clean the childcare yard twice a week to "get that cheap rent"

when was $950 a week cheap?

thats almost $50k a year

Hey cats

I’m going to have a frozen coke today. I’ve never had one
Best enjoyed at room temperature, PG. It defeats the purpose of it being frozen to begin with, but I will not be subject to the rules of others.

Plus the possibility of feeling the wrath of brain-freeze is significantly reduced.

Twice this week I’ve had dinner foods for breakfast.

My life is a wreck
If you are talking about leftover pizza for breakfast, we can't be friends anymore.

As if this were the case, Tarks, I would say your life is astonishingly fantabulous.

so did anyone see this?

$950 a week

View attachment 2115412

also needed a working with childrens check, no pets, no visitors during the day and you have to clean the childcare yard twice a week to "get that cheap rent"

when was $950 a week cheap?

thats almost $50k a year
Bless Sydney

Bless Sydney
Must have been one hell of a sneeze!

How'd they all manage to time it in unison?

(I want you all to know due to an unfortunate spelling error(s) autocorrect tried to change unison to unicycle - I contemplated leaving it but changed my mind. I hope I made the right decision. It otherwise would still be one hell of a unicycle)

If you are talking about leftover pizza for breakfast, we can't be friends anymore.

As if this were the case, Tarks, I would say your life is astonishingly fantabulous.
An Aussie pizza is already bacon and eggs on carbs with cheese

its the perfect breakfast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must have been one hell of a sneeze!

How'd they all manage to time it in unison?

(I want you all to know due to an unfortunate spelling error(s) autocorrect tried to change unison to unicycle - I contemplated leaving it but changed my mind. I hope I made the right decision. It otherwise would still be one hell of a unicycle)
it does raise the question of if you can sneeze while riding a unicycle without falling off

An Aussie pizza is already bacon and eggs on carbs with cheese

its the perfect breakfast
That's one hell of a promotion for breakfast pizza.

If Pizza Hut hired you as their advertising guru back in the day, they'd be bigger than the Beatles.

Twice this week I’ve had dinner foods for breakfast.

My life is a wreck
Now that I don’t mind. Leftover Thai green curry is just the thing when somewhat hungover

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back