Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

As they say, when life gives you rhubarb, make rhubarbade.

In other news, due to a series of events that do not need to be explored in any great detail, I am having my third shower of the day and it's only 1:30. Life works in mysterious ways.
I’ve just had my second. I was minding my own business drinking a can of kombucha and a bird crapped on my head

Yeah, rhubarb is up there with kohlrabi and turnips that I think I might buy and then come to my senses.
Jewish artichokes turned out to be great only they do weird things to your digestion

Righto. I’m off to the market to buy in-season vegetables. I might buy rhubarb. Don’t really know what you do with it but no doubt I will learn.

Takes me back to my childhood… I’m pretty sure we had that horrible stuff growing like a weed and my mother insisted on making it into rhubarb crumble with icecream.

Yeah, rhubarb is up there with kohlrabi and turnips that I think I might buy and then come to my senses.
I grow rhubarb, love it! Crumbles and cakes are mint.

steve buscemi flirting GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was indeed. Brisbane and Sydney are currently the two best teams. I agree
Should’ve backed my gut in months ago when the Lions started like shit.

Would’ve got good odds - though I might not have survived O Henry’s two goals; the absolute ****ing w***er

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back