Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

What a game of footy.
cats2rise my commiserations but I expect you to use this anger positively resulting in bulk hitouts tomorrow.
BULK.

Thank You Very Much GIF by Melbournefc

Geez, I'm going to be living on leftovers from the moginie festivities for a while. This morning it's the leftover lamb, shredded with tzatziki on Lebanese bread in the sandwich press.

Glorious.

I have built 2 ikea bookcases today and have 2 to go, and even then there isn’t going to be enough shelving. Why do I have so many books? Is it because I’m super clever or really, really stupid?

I have built 2 ikea bookcases today and have 2 to go, and even then there isn’t going to be enough shelving. Why do I have so many books? Is it because I’m super clever or really, really stupid?
Capture.JPG

I've always thought you are stupidly clever, PG 🥰

I've always thought you are stupidly clever, PG 🥰
Whatever I am, I’m a big fraud.

I’m doing that thing where you put all the non fiction, law texts and literary classics in a bookcase in the lounge room so that when guests come over they will think I’m a heavy hitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bold of you to assume I don’t skip over most of your posts boss

Although I dont want to redirect your ire elsewhere
There’s no need to call me boss, I told you I was fine with dad.

Because you like reading and you like collecting books.

That's fine! I do too. I've got four bookcases absolutely packed and boxes of books stored elsewhere.

Whatever I am, I’m a big fraud.

I’m doing that thing where you put all the non fiction, law texts and literary classics in a bookcase in the lounge room so that when guests come over they will think I’m a heavy hitter
Next you’ll tell us you’re partial to red wine and have cats 🍷

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: East Side Hawks v Mount Buller Demons at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back