Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

sfa music week.png

Get out your overpriced vinyl variants, it's music week here in Sweet!

We're celebrating all the greatest artists the city's ever produced, so let's get started.

avatars-z1rcdBl3HzHybvf2-wKPbVA-t1080x1080.jpg

The Las Vegas Bears gave us the bad boy of the Sweet music scene: Alvin the Chipmunk.

Virtually inventing the Chipmunk Soul sound, the hip hop scene was never quite the same once Chippy took to the stage.

The infamous Las Carraras Riot of '09 is often attributed to the Rabid Rodent, having taken to the stage half an hour late, as he encouraged fans to question the authority of Shopping Centre owner tony.

On the other hand, a band entirely devoid of sticking it to the system is...

ratallica.png

...Ratallica.

Sweet's favourite copyright obsessed metal band, Ratallica's anti-piracy stance has baffled many within the music pundit sphere.

Surely Serial_Hetfield, Raz Ulrich, Kirk Jackster and MP_ Trujillo would be a bit more lenient given they helped popularize a deliberately underground and uncommercial genre, right?

It's Las Carraras Derby time.

Captains, please have your teamsheets in by 11:59 PM AWST on Thursday.

Great OP PhenomenalV1 , did you know that Alvin and the Chipmunks has one of the biggest selling singles of all time?

Welcome Rats

Hows It Going Margaret Qualley GIF by NEON

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are well over due to kick some.
On the other hand our opponents have been the most sim-blessed team in the league in my 250 game qareer. They owe us some luck the other way. Let’s hope good old complacency gets in their way.

It’s local derby week, and that means one thing, the Rats are coming to the surface. It’s time to remind our neighbours who runs this town!

No milestones this week, so we might actually have a chance of winning for a change. Let’s show the Rats what happens when they wander too close to Bear territory.

The match thread is open, and the banter is ready to roll. Whether you’re flinging cheese jokes or setting traps, make sure you bring your A-game. Let’s flood this thread like the sewers they're used to and show them what real rivalry looks like in Vegas.

Bears and the chipmunk.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

i broke that luck after i joined the team i am sure they looking to trade me soon
A glance at the ladder shows that you’re above us on the ladder (and within striking distance of the 8) with a much (20 ish %g better % than us so even your broken luck is much better than hours

I blame serial_thrilla rather than you in any case and I suspect serial himself also does ;)

A glance at the ladder shows that you’re above us on the ladder (and within striking distance of the 8) with a much (20 ish %g better % than us so even your broken luck is much better than hours

I blame serial_thrilla rather than you in any case and I suspect serial himself also does ;)
well we will see, but i predict 25 pt loss to the rats

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back