Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

I was in McDonald's in Elizabeth for lunch with my Dad today. My old man isn't afraid to speak his mind - we were sitting opposite a couple of young punks: one of them had an extraordinary hairstyle. It was shaped like the Sydney Opera House, and was multi-coloured!!! Dad just stared at him - the young bloke noticed, and snapped at him, "What are you staring at, old man?"

Dad's response was legendary, "I'm sorry for staring, young fella. But for your information, I had sex with a peacock 20 years ago, and I thought you might be my son."

Or you can just use Brave and not have to worry about Google collecting and selling your data.
I've heard from other people obviously, that the incognito mode is to hide it from people who may use your phone.

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

LET'S DO THE TIMEZONE AGAIN!

Its just a plane to the left
And a boat to the ri-i-i-ight
Put your hands on your watch
And make it wound tight
It's a SFA con
That'll drive you in-say-aye-aye-ain!

Millky95 on fire!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2114490
Something seems off about this.
Someone has clearly misused my childhood photo and didn’t even bother to remove the identifying logo on the uniform :(

For $24.99 that’s a rip off given it’s clearly unlicensed too

I’m disturbed but once the hurt wears off , that could be my Mad Monday offseason costume sorted since my boy Jack is leaving

Someone has clearly misused my childhood photo and didn’t even bother to remove the identifying logo on the uniform :(

For $24.99 that’s a rip off given it’s clearly unlicensed too

I’m disturbed but once the hurt wears off , that could be my Mad Monday offseason costume sorted since my boy Jack is leaving
Is Jack heading off to Chogborts too?

I was in McDonald's in Elizabeth for lunch with my Dad today. My old man isn't afraid to speak his mind - we were sitting opposite a couple of young punks: one of them had an extraordinary hairstyle. It was shaped like the Sydney Opera House, and was multi-coloured!!! Dad just stared at him - the young bloke noticed, and snapped at him, "What are you staring at, old man?"

Dad's response was legendary, "I'm sorry for staring, young fella. But for your information, I had sex with a peacock 20 years ago, and I thought you might be my son."
I forgot whose post I was reading.

I couldn't believe anyone would go to Elizabeth for lunch

The biggest issue is I have Asperger’s syndrome

We rarely make friends as we don’t understand social interaction . We just do our best to live in this world

I interact I don’t do jokes very well and usually miss when people are being sarcastic so I ask questions

Sadly it is hard to break into cliques on the internet unless you have the “gift of the gab” and being on the spectrum means I struggle with that

I only here to chat not abuse people .to interact I need to post and I quote individuals so they get notified I talking to them

When muktiquoting the direct message seems to get lost

If people don’t want me interacting I can just say hi when thread opens and then bye after the game

Not what I want . But seems to please more people
Keep being you mate.

Multi-quoting was actually banned (well not banned but it was frowned upon) by a certain Rats skipper back in the day.

Time to hunt some Bears.

Culvert_Bear_Trap_Open_1000px.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back