Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

So I’ve also just seen you guys are doing an Australian version of The Office?

nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

So I’ve also just seen you guys are doing an Australian version of The Office?

nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
All I can say is- don't knock it until you've seen it
eg The British MasterChef might be the original but I prefer the Australian version

I doubt it'll be worse than the American version anyway. So I think the answer to your question is to make something in between the British & American versions

All I can say is- don't knock it until you've seen it
eg The British MasterChef might be the original but I prefer the Australian version

I doubt it'll be worse than the American version anyway. So I think the answer to your question is to make something in between the British & American versions

I don’t mind the American Office, when it stopped being a rip off of the British one and became just an American sitcom in its own right

Aussie Masterchef is shown here many seasons out of date and is great

I guess that’s the point, if it will be quintessential Aussie humour like HYBPA then it’ll be good, if it’s a wannabe like that one episode of Gogglebox AU I watched then it won’t.

Either way it’s on Amazon Prime which I don’t have so I won’t be watching it.

Since when do rookies dictate what a good thread looks like mate? You’ve played how many games (I can’t use match threads to count because you’re already retired twice)?

A good quality match thread is one that is enjoyable to read. When you’re consistently spamming up the thread taking it off-topic and adding nothing of value, it doesn’t make it a “good thread”.

If “good threads” were dictated by the amount of posts someone made in a week then Pickitt , DemurePrincess , Robertio & BLUEALLTHRU would be considered the four greatest players in SFA History (HINT: the above isn’t true, only by your assessment of “quality”)
foghorn leghorn GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2115171

Las Vegas Bears
S38 Official Team Sheet Round 9
Vs Sin City Swamprats

B: kane249 / JoshWoodenSpoon / Test Tickle
HB: RookiePick / Electronic_Renaissance / tony
C: RonnieRaven / Chipmunk / SSSSSS
HF: MKMatty / JoseMourinho / Senor M
F: MWPP / Art Vandelay_ / Shadow Man
FOLL: Cap / Millky95 / Matera92
INT: I Dont Care / Tandy

Changes
Shadow Man BP > FP
Matera92 FP > RO
Test Tickle RO > BP
CountryLad INT > OUT
Tandy OUT > INT​
Easy pickings.

1726743566568.png

Last edited:
Chipmunk ’s ChippyBet odds for #3#3votesMateraust shortened massively
And it didn’t even require the help of Matera92 ’s trusty Nord VPN

Oh business has been building since the teamsheet came out. We’ve even got a special guest taking bets for us!

1726744553510.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back