Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Except Craig got the boot long before the 12 years Hinkley has had. It's like Koch is waiting for Donald Trump to be declared pope before making a decision.
The Crows put him on staff to make it harder to sack him.

I didn't pick Koch as a Trump fan, but it wouldn't suprise me.

Except Craig got the boot long before the 12 years Hinkley has had. It's like Koch is waiting for Donald Trump to be declared pope before making a decision.

Fun fact—- only one Pope in history was elected at an older age than Trump currently is.

If Trump does become President he will overtake Biden as the oldest U.S. president in history during his second term.

Fun fact—- only one Pope in history was elected at an older age than Trump currently is.

If Trump does become President he will overtake Biden as the oldest U.S. president in history during his second term.
Almost makes you appreciate Albanese (I did say almost......).

Alright Bears, game day is here, and we’ve got the Rats crawling out of the sewer and into our backyard! This is a local derby, and bragging rights are on the line.

No milestones this week, so no excuses. It’s all about getting out there, smashing those Rats, and reminding them this is Bear territory. We’ve been itching for a win, and who better to take it out on than our rivals.

Let’s go hard, make every tackle count, and send them packing back to their sewer with their tails between their legs!
Rd 9 Rats Bus.png

Alright Bears, game day is here, and we’ve got the Rats crawling out of the sewer and into our backyard! This is a local derby, and bragging rights are on the line.

No milestones this week, so no excuses. It’s all about getting out there, smashing those Rats, and reminding them this is Bear territory. We’ve been itching for a win, and who better to take it out on than our rivals.

Let’s go hard, make every tackle count, and send them packing back to their sewer with their tails between their legs!
View attachment 2117799

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 MKMatty Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man SSSSSS Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
Yeah **** milestones

Time to practice my sledging.

Hey!

Rat Rogue GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craig had back to back seasons finishing well outside the 8 and then resigned/was moved on. Hinkley’s winning % and record of making finals speaks for himself.

Koch strikes me as a Trump fan anyway ugh so I don’t think you’ll be waiting too much longer…

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back