Season over bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

who voted u most exciting side???

moronic

neitz at full strength is a hack

i'd love to see us with our CHB, FF for next year, that might help

but they were injured

and ur philosophy about you being the better team how can u explain that, when we led for 3 full quarters plus another half a quarter

you only played well for 5 mins, yet won

any1 will tell u that doesn't show a good team

plus ur coach is a deadset hack

dave_27 said:
dees will make it and more than likely bomb out first up, they werent even good enough last year to beat a 8th placed side and they (dees) had a better side last year than this year.

Clearly you have barely watched Melbourne this year.

Whoever is in the 8 at the conclusion of this round deserved to make it.

Footscray_Fan87 said:
who voted u most exciting side???

moronic

neitz at full strength is a hack

i'd love to see us with our CHB, FF for next year, that might help

but they were injured

and ur philosophy about you being the better team how can u explain that, when we led for 3 full quarters plus another half a quarter

you only played well for 5 mins, yet won

any1 will tell u that doesn't show a good team

plus ur coach is a deadset hack

Hope you enjoyed last Saturday night then.
BTW Neitz fully fit is better than any player in half your side.

demon21 said:
First of all melbourne hasnt made it yet so we have to wait until sunday. Also the bulldogs have had a good year but how can u say that they deserve the finals more than melb remind me how many weeks have the dogs been in the 8 for this year.
remind me how long melbournes losing streak went for, there too busy doing off feild things with upires so they can win a game, its big bad neils game plan, thats all he can think of

It is a very long shot to have all of the Saints, Bombers and Power win but i will be cheering my heart out for all 3 sides nevertheless until The Doggies are officially out of the finals race.

raikkonen64 said:
Well after a big nite out, i just came on the net to check the stats of the bulldogs, magpies game. Well done on the win bulldogs.
BUT THEN
i went to see the final changes for sundays game, With Fletcher not select and Henneman in, Looks like a field day coming up for Netiz, and Robbo.
bad luck bulldogs.

All your posting.. Essendon win is becoming more imminent :D

kirky said:
And a side that has won 9 on the trot isn't, yet belted the so called "form side" by 74 points! Interesting.

Personally, I want the Doggies to make it and then they could work there way thru to a Preliminary Final against you know who!

With exception to the Crows of course ;)

I'm just trying to say that the Bulldogs deserve to be in the finals a lot more than Melbourne at the moment. Hopefully Essendon do the right thing by everyone and allow the Doggies to make the 8. There is no question that the Doggies will bring a better flavour to September than Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Season over bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back