Seating thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lined up for 2 hours at Greensborough and was offered Q.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad: The little old Magpie lady in front of me was livid - she was a Legends member and the Geelong supporter next to her got excellent seats.

Rushed home and after 10 mins on phone got M30, row D, with an aisle seat.:thumbsu: Would have preferred in the M50s, but just happy not to be stuck up in the Gods.:)

Problem. Just bought 2 tiks by phone from Tiketek, but just got email with 1 tik attached. is this normal? Will they send the other tik later???:confused:

You should have received both of the tix together Snag.

Maybe that's why you got a seat down the bottom cause the person only booked one.

If any member is not attending on Friday and would be willing to sell/provide me with their membership barcode number so that I could purchase a ticket on Monday, it would be much appreciated. Please PM if able to help. Thanks.

N31 - very happy.

I was thinking of waiting till Tuesday to get AFL Silver ticket but the thought of getting nose bleed tickets after all the FULL AFL take on the reserve pizzed me off. Oh for the day till I become a full AFL Member.

GO PIES!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am so fked off right now. Why would u get seats up there? i wish i got Opti to get my ticket now. Looks like im in standing room now.

Top deck is not a bad spot provided you are towards the front. Row X isn't the best but there are many worse off than you.

Lined up for 2 hours at Greensborough and was offered Q.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad: The little old Magpie lady in front of me was livid - she was a Legends member and the Geelong supporter next to her got excellent seats.

Rushed home and after 10 mins on phone got M30, row D, with an aisle seat.:thumbsu: Would have preferred in the M50s, but just happy not to be stuck up in the Gods.:)

Why would you line up for 2 hours???

I got out of bed at 8.30am this morning, showered, got dressed was in the car at 8.45am. Drove to work 10 mins down the road. Got into work at 8.56am, logged on to ticketek at 9.00am and got M35 row F.

M35 row G

Pretty happy, in the ponsford this time. Also saved myself 20 bucks by going Prime... that's worth what, a bucket of chips? :p

N31 - very happy.

I was thinking of waiting till Tuesday to get AFL Silver ticket but the thought of getting nose bleed tickets after all the FULL AFL take on the reserve pizzed me off. Oh for the day till I become a full AFL Member.

GO PIES!!

Same here - I was thinking abotu waiting until the AFL Silver members tickets go on sale, but considering there might only be crap tickets left, I decided just to use my Legends membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seating thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back