Review Semi Final Madness: Dogs knock Hawks out in straight sets.. Who woulda thought?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pray for me, I've somehow strained a thigh after so many explosive bursts from the pack (or maybe jumping up and down from the couch)

Just shy of 88,000 people at the MCG, was a Hawks home final but did not at all sound like it

20522223.jpg

Thank you Doggies for protecting our 4-peat record.

All the best for the rest of the year!
Yes thanks Doggies for saving our four in row premiership record, it will now stand for eternity, You played a wonderful, fantastic game, and I have no doubt, that my late dad in law, Ray everlyn, a six year WW2 veteran, who lived in spotswood and loved the dogs with all his heart, was there in spirit tonight, and hed be very, very happy and proud, and him and me spent some great days at the old western oval, great memories of suburban footy. Well done doggies, now do all of us a favour and go on and win your second premiership, its time, you absolutely deserve it, well done !!

So happy for you boys, chance to go to your first big dance since 1961 and win the ****ing thing for the first time since 1954.

Teddy Whitten would be proud tonight lads.

Onwards and upwards from here! I know what it's like to be the underdog (no pun intended) so absolutely GIVE IT to the Giants next week and for fans of perennial underachieving clubs, GO AND WIN THE ****IN THING!

GO DOGS!!

Yes thanks Doggies for saving our four in row premiership record,

Someone call Eddie and get him to hurry up the Cloke trade at no price, then we're square :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done guys. I know the emotions you are feeling right now and it's an amazing feeling. It's a bummer to go out in straight sets but it's not the end of the world for us. I am very grateful for the success we have had and the possibility of bringing in some talent in 2017 has given me reason for excitement. You beat us comprehensively today and if you bring that game to your remaining games you're a genuine chance. It would be a great story if you could pull it off and I think it's safe to say that most Hawthorn supporters will be behind you all the way. Good luck and most of all enjoy that winning feeling!

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Semi Final Madness: Dogs knock Hawks out in straight sets.. Who woulda thought?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back