Remove this Banner Ad

red+black

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 12, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Some good games this weekend. The Dragons were good viewing. Just goes to show a good knee to the back can always help your cause. Andrew Johns won't play again this year.

Now we see:

PF1 @ AS: Broncos v (Winner of Roosters v Knights (AS))
PF2 @ TS: Warriors v (Winner of Dragons v Sharks (AS))

I think it's possible that the Dragons could make the GF, a good achievement from 7th. I'd like to see the Warriors take the title though.

Red and Black

The games were sensational this weekend, so the finals have started off on a great note.

Next week looks like an even better weekend, so I will be glued to the tv.

I actually hope the Warriors come home with the gooods....it will be great for rugby league in NZ.
The crowds have tripled in NZ on the back of the success of the Warriors and if they continue to be successful, perhaps another team in NZ would not be discounted.

Originally posted by MoffOnTou
Dragons and Roosters to get home.

2 great games in the making! Can't wait...sharks/saints should be tremendous

Grand Final tip - Saints and Roosters (if i did my calculations right hehe)

Moffo

Oh God if only.

If Saints could win it this year I will kill myself cause it just cant get any better!!!

Re: The Warriors

Originally posted by Brett Li

Agree 100% come on NZ. I posted a while ago and tipped them to finish well, but was shouted down at the time. Let's hope they can do it. They have a bloody good pack, Seu-Seu & Tookey leading the way. They also have a back-line that can tough it out, a brilliant half-back and a great kicking game from the hand and off the tee. Apart form the Warriors I have a little spot for the Dragons, hope they do it.

Re: Andrew Johns. Best thing on Telly all weekend:D

I don't think I shouted you down:p

However, I do agree with your post.
Doesn't Lauititi make a huge difference to the team too?
He reminds me of a young Kearney from the Storm.
The Warriors have a great coach that just seems to get the best out of his players.
Stacey is fabulous and very underated IMO.
The surprise packet for me is Carlaw....ex Storm Boy:D
He seems to be improving each game.

I really do hope they win it for NZ and for rugby league.
Wanna bet that many in Sydney won't like it......especially some journos who were trying to continuously get rid of the Warriors from the comp......as they are doing to the Storm.

Originally posted by MoffOnTou
Yeh, Carlaw is a bit of a club whore. If memory serves (which it never does hehe), he has played at some point with Balmain, Wests Tigers, Auckland, New Zealand, Melbourne and Hunter Mariners. And he is only about 25!

Moffo

Moff
The guy has sure been around and I was surprised to find out he was so young still.
Which was his first club.

Nice collection of jerseys in his cupboard for his children;)

I was at the Brisbane v Parrmatta game my family and I got our moneys worth nice quality finals match I enjoyed alot and that would have to go down as one of the best games ive watched at ANZ.. the crowd of 19,118 sounded like 30,000 it was amazing.

DRAGONS WILL WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL BEAT THE ROOSTERS IN THE GRAND FINAL 39-NIL hahahahhahaha
Well any score is good enough for me !!!!!!!!!
UP THE MIGHTY DRAGONS !!!!!!!!

good to hear lions forever :) Make sure u get to a game next year when they are at Lang Park....it will be awesome!

Dragons, i dont know, i think they will win but i got my doubts. Sharks might come out and put a number on them early. I hope not, as the sharks are scum! aka shire scum hehe

Moffo

Remove this Banner Ad

Semi-Finals etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back