State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Dead Set Legend.

I first saw him (live, as opposed to on tv) at the SCG in 1975 against the poms. He was breathtaking then, as was Thomson. Greatest I've ever seen.

Oh My Goodness Wow GIF by Mammoth Screen
All of us will have played hard in this game. We deserve the good stuff! 👍😁

Well the sim has gifted me both a wooden spoon and a flag. Disaster and triumph seems to come to me in fairly equal measure!:laughv1:
IB - the Allies are going Back to Back

1721295732612.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At what point do we acknowledge this as a Allies dynasty.
Serious question, is this the greatest SOO team ever formed. I suspect so
I would call out your delusions of grandeur but that I remembered it was you.

Hey Allies, have you been to see a quokka yet? They live on an island that the Dutch called a rat's nest, but they're cute as heck. You have to catch a totally safe and not bumpy at all ferry to get there. BLUEALLTHRU is the skipper of the ferry, he's only crashed it once.

Be a shame if he forgot to pick you up again though.

Should be noted that BLUEALLTHRU has only driven the ferry once as well.

Fun fact - Rotto’s subway is the only subway that I’ve been to that also does pizza!

At first, I thought "WTF does an island need a subway for?"

Then, oooohhhhhh...

Selfies? I bring my own camera crew everywhere I go.

Influencers these days are so low budget.

Do you have links to any of those influencer videos shot at your pool?

I've actually read the LOTR trilogy 3 times, absurd given Im not a fan.

There is no reason to expect JRR to write clipped prose a la James Ellroy. He was building a new world in those books, not just telling a story.

The only thing I find a little tiresome about JRR's books is his frequent reliance on transcribed song. Started out cute enough in The Hobbit ("that's what Bilbo Baggins hates!"), and I can see it as necessary when dealing with Middle-Earth legend, but it crops up way too often.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back