State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not sure of the context, if any, but if the aim was to have a bunch of people singing "it's the future made easy" all day while cursing you, I think this ear worm has done the trick and you have achieved your goal.

I was recruited to NSW/ACT (and had won a SOO) before I'd even selected my first SFA side, by nature of living there at the time. That team turned into the Allies so I felt obliged.
NSW/ACT glory days.

Im not sure of the context, if any, but if the aim was to have a bunch of people singing "it's the future made easy" all day while cursing you, I think this ear worm has done the trick and you have achieved your goal.
It’s all serial_thrilla fault. Every time I’ve used the bloody microwave in the last few months… it’s the future made easy🎼

I was recruited to NSW/ACT (and had won a SOO) before I'd even selected my first SFA side, by nature of living there at the time. That team turned into the Allies so I felt obliged.
I can’t believe we took to doorknocking for signups.

Screenshot_20240719_093737_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nervous Cat GIF by sheepfilms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get their ass.
Technically they should cop a four goal penalty this Sunday...

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension) in league standings:

• Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
  • Editing the team sheet after team sheet deadline as per 5A
  • Deliberately hindering the simulation team through disregard of 5A, 5B and/or 5C.
  • Deliberately naming a player that is deemed ineligible as per 5B
6B) Minor Offence

The following list of offences will result in a Strike under a 'Three-Strike Policy'. Which is outlined below:

1. Official Warning
2. 1-game suspension to the captain, if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension.
3. 2 point deduction, plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension)

• Failing to satisfy the maximum squad list requirement in season (30 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Incorrect squad changes as per 4B
  • Incorrect player signing as per 4C and 4D
  • Naming an ineligible player on a team sheet as per 5B
  • Incorrect spelling of player names in a team sheet as per 5A
  • Incorrect team sheet formatting as per 5A
  • Any post in the squad submission thread notifying a squad change that did not occur as per 4A & 4B
6C) Penalty Impact in Finals

During the Sweet F.A. Finals Series the Major Offence penalty will result in a 4-goal penalty in the team’s next game within the Finals Series.

If any Minor Offence results in a THIRD Official Warning during the finals series. A 2-goal penalty will be applied to the team's next game within the Finals Series.

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension) in league standings:
  • Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
  • Deliberately hindering the simulation team through disregard of 5A, 5B and/or 5C.
6B) Minor Offence

The following list of offences will result in a Strike under a 'Three-Strike Policy'. Which is outlined below:

1. Official Warning
2. 1-game suspension to the captain, if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension.
3. 2 point deduction, plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension)

• Failing to satisfy the maximum squad list requirement in season (30 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Any post in the squad submission thread notifying a squad change that did not occur as per 4A & 4B

During the Sweet F.A. Finals Series the Major Offence penalty will result in a 4-goal penalty in the team’s next game within the Finals Series.

If any Minor Offence results in a THIRD Official Warning during the finals series. A 2-goal penalty will be applied to the team's next game within the Finals Series.
The prosecution rests.

1721353732808.png

6A) Major Offence

6B) Minor Offence

1. Official Warning

Luckily for us, this is not the Sweet FA Competition

As a goodwill gesture, I offer to make myself unavailable for Round 1 of Series XX of SOO

Luckily for us, this is not the Sweet FA Competition

As a goodwill gesture, I offer to make myself unavailable for Round 1 of Series XX of SOO
This is not the Sweet FA competition.
The Dragons play an Ineligible Player 33 times over two Seasons

Nothing to see here
Here, let me show you a worse offence from the Sweet FA Competition.

This is not the Sweet FA competition.

Here, let me show you a worse offence from the Sweet FA Competition.

If I had to explain it, you wouldn’t understand

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back