State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

It's WA Granny time, WAXX.

View attachment 2049086

Barrybran
BFew
BLUEALLTHRU
CakeEater
Chipmunk
CursingFijian
DenieD
Dinsdale
DragoDelph
Falconista
Freofalcon
Greenery
JoshWoodenSpoon
krakouers
Ljp86
Matera92
MWPP
Nothing
omgfridge
Purple Jesus
serial_thrilla
Shueygod
Tarkyn_24
Tonga Bob
TY24
Van_Dyke

2pjGYOH.png

Of all the picturesque locations we have in this state and you pick that one. ****ing hell.

Just a bit of useless information regarding on how nobody wants to be in WA or SA…

Look at what happened to Swan Beer, first they tried Sth.Australia bwahahaha 🤣 before moving to Allies territory 😉

“Swan is a beer brand owned by Lion Nathan. It was originally brewed by the Swan Brewery in Western Australia, but brewing was moved to South Australia in 2013 and to New South Wales in 2021“

In all realit they probably just wanted to be near their almost mirror image name sake in Nathan Lyon. 🥴

phonto.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a bit of useless information regarding on how nobody wants to be in WA or SA…

Look at what happened to Swan Beer, first they tried Sth.Australia bwahahaha 🤣 before moving to Allies territory 😉

“Swan is a beer brand owned by Lion Nathan. It was originally brewed by the Swan Brewery in Western Australia, but brewing was moved to South Australia in 2013 and to New South Wales in 2021“

In all realit they probably just wanted to be near their almost mirror image name sake in Nathan Lyon. 🥴

View attachment 2049702
Oh no.. don’t take Export! What ever will we…
Clean Blood off roads
Clean toilets
Punish children
Use as radiator fluid
Convince ignorant eastern states people is “beer”
process lithium
poison rivers
building materials
• Drink

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be unethical to be an Allies Leader if you were born in Vic Metro territory
Because there's never been an unethical Allies leader in history right?

1721085860588.png

Is that what a shrivelled up Avocado looks like?
I was thinking BAT after being dehydrated after one or two hundred too many beers.

Good morning, my beautiful sun-kissed friends.

And I suppose morning to the two-headed freaks playing us this week too.
I don't get sun kissed. I get sun smacked. If I don't have sunscreen on outside after about 30 minutes I get first degree burns.

And I both wizard and a melon, depending on the day. We’re a varied bunch up here in Alliedland
I love the version of LOTR where Gandalf is a melon.

'Gandalf what in your infinite wisdom do you think we should do?'

'DON'T GET EATEN!'

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back