State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Victor Hugo takes several pages to describe the Bishop of Digne at the beginning of Les Miserables. It's called "literature".

As opposed to the Reader's Digest version of War And Peace; BANG. Well, that was a long war.....
If you're not reading it in French you're a pretender.
If you are reading it in French you're a pretentious flog.

Last edited:

If you're not reading it in French you're a pretender.
If are are reading it in French you're a pretentious flog.

And not one "cheese eating surrender monkey," I'm disappointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Irish BlueBagger a lazy 30 and 3 goals from your wing?
If i can do more than that even better mate! I've yet to lose a grand final in my brief Sweet FA career.

I don't intend on starting now either! Let's get at them Allies.

If i can do more than that even better mate! I've yet to lose a grand final in my brief Sweet FA career.

I don't intend on starting now either! Let's get at them Allies.
Oh my sweet summer child, basing your entire belief system on [checks notes] random simulation.

Oh my sweet summer child, basing your entire belief system on [checks notes] random simulation.
For gods sake if the Warriors don't win it this coming season, then they should move you all into the Furies!:laughv1:

At least then they'll have more than two people to contribute to the match threads!

For gods sake if the Warriors don't win it this coming season, then they should move you all into the Furies!:laughv1:
And if you believe the sole purpose of the SFA is the result of a random simulator then the Blarney Stone has kissed you more than you have kissed it.
At least then they'll have more than two people to contribute to the match threads!
Wonder why that is

sante, control your relatives or the WAilians will declare war on you again.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back