State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I think JoshWoodenSpoon is a perfect example of you win some, you lose more when it comes to club bets. I stay clear of such things.
BEEEEEER GET AROUND IT BOYSSSS, GET A BLOODY IPA UP YA YEEWWWWWW YEWWWWW YEWWWWW, ******* LOVE SOME BEER GIVE IT TO ME, POST IT IN THE THREAD, SHOW ME THE BEEEEEER.

BEEEEEER GET AROUND IT BOYSSSS, GET A BLOODY IPA UP YA YEEWWWWWW YEWWWWW YEWWWWW, ******* LOVE SOME BEER GIVE IT TO ME, POST IT IN THE THREAD, SHOW ME THE BEEEEEER.
So you are the guy who sent the emu export can through the hold of the plane back in the day.

No it's for the working ass

Shrek Film Smile GIF by Peacock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think JoshWoodenSpoon is a perfect example of you win some, you lose more when it comes to club bets. I stay clear of such things.
So you voluntarily joined the rats.

If you need help blink twice.

On second thoughts, you were a dragon, same same.

1721402129674.png

What a great photo to wake up to.

Cheers!
IKR. I'm just thinking of the $5 I can get for recycling that to get me a coffee.

Got stuck behind a car yesterday with the number plate G4ND4LF.

Would not let me pass.

Then I got cut off by a van carrying 6 dwarves. NOT HAPPY.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back