State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Best you rush back out of the state though, as an 'anonymous' report was received by the authorities that some of you brought some contraband (fruit) through customs.

California does that, or did that anyway back when I lived there.

Always surprised the visiting Easterners, getting off the plane in LAX or driving across the Colorado River, to get stopped by a state employee.

"Got any fruit or vegetables? Yes? Hand 'em over..."

Great game Allies, how good are back to back series cups?

Commiserations WAilers, ya put up a fight but we were not to be DenieD.

Many thanks to Wosh for her posts & time, and many thanks to all those who keep the SOO series up and running.

The real prize is all the friends we made along the way... bwah hah hah hah I can't keep a straight face.

Congratulations damicky & Dingster and co, deserved winners and your Allies side have proven to be a proper force to reckon with, going back to back to be #firsttofive State of Origin wins. :trophy:

We lick our wounds WAXX and come back bigger and better for Series XX. :cool:

A mammoth thank you to Wosh not only for posting today, but for all of your support for the logistics of the series and the concept as a whole, we wouldn't have been able to put on the show we did without you. 🙏

A massive thank you also to Falconista, Dingster, FootyGuy13, Gralin, tony & big_icky (vale) for your outstanding contributions to simming games, the stellar match OPs and a magnificent management of stats and ladders, and a big thank you to all of the skippers and LG set ups for your dedication, support and contribution to this well oiled machine 🙏

State of Origin is alive and well. :thumbsu:
thanks mate well done to you for the fantastic graphics and jumpers and all the other work you do to make it happen

thanks mate well done to you for the fantastic graphics and jumpers and all the other work you do to make it happen

YES, it's clearly a lot of good work, all of us lazy slobs appreciate it!

My username is incorrect, guess the game doesn't count 😢

View attachment 2055140
Happy Lets Go GIF

Back to back baby we did it! Commiserations to the Western Australia team, but damicky i hope this makes up a small bit for the Swamprats grand final defeat.

Congrats on a great win Allies. Best of luck to the players on our team, when the Sweet FA season resumes with their respective clubs as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back