State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

My commitment to punctual and scrupulous team sheet submission is carrying over from club land to SOO:

Ummm! Surely there is a penalty for announcing the team so early & without any official fanfare?

vomit GIF
Aw that’s sick!

My commitment to punctual and scrupulous team sheet submission is carrying over from club land to SOO:

You didn’t even wait to see who turns up in the Match Thread

You didn’t even wait to see who turns up in the Match Thread
The funniest selection though is okeydoke7 on the ball, seeing he has played most of career as a full forward.
I for the life of me have never known a FF that was able to run anymore than 5metres a quarter, our midfield are going to have a field day.

Can't see this team beating Allies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funniest selection though is okeydoke7 on the ball, seeing he has played most of career as a full forward.
I for the life of me have never known a FF that was able to run anymore than 5metres a quarter, our midfield are going to have a field day.

okeydoke7 has been running his mouth in camp like, well, okeydoke7 tbh, so he's been running non-stop laps for the amusement of the rest of us.

Just because it takes him the whole 120 minutes to run 3 laps...

And just because he grabs a new sausage roll every 300 metres...

Doesn't give me any reason to be concerned about his upcoming performance.

Ummm! Surely there is a penalty for announcing the team so early & without any official fanfare?

Official fanfare? About 3 of our players have actually worn some small splashes of colour to add a little fanfare to the typical Melburnian uniform of all black, all the time.

Official fanfare? About 3 of our players have actually worn some small splashes of colour to add a little fanfare to the typical Melburnian uniform of all black, all the time.

I have been painting the town Green ever since my beloved Celtics won the NBA Championship. Haven't settled down (or being sober since :$)

I'll be ship shape for the Metros v the No Name Vanilla Allies though make no mistake.

Alright.

It's Tuesday night, I have a 2 litre bottle of Aldi brand soft drink, and I'm still buzzing off finishing in the Beez Top 10.

Let's ****ing roll.

Last edited:
Lets be honest we can't see them beating any of the other crap teams either.

Vic Metro the weakest link.

This is the strongest squad put together since Avengers Endgame.

And yes, we would beat them by 5 goals as well.

Let's be real, you probably couldn't name any of your teammates.
Well, that's just part of his charm.

As for me, I quite like being referred to by him as "....um, er.... you with the qooty boots, kick it over here".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back