State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch out or you'll be smashed avo.

I'm sure there's a joke about us Vic Metro players having smashed avo on toast for breakfast there somewhere...

In a lane way, drinking overpriced coffee, seated on milk crates, admiring graffiti and ignoring the rampant crime wave around us, etc.

I'm sure there's a joke about us Vic Metro players having smashed avo on toast for breakfast there somewhere...

In a lane way, drinking overpriced coffee, seated on milk crates, admiring graffiti and ignoring the rampant crime wave around us, etc.
There's no place like home.

GQ12RGTW8AI7Ic3

Hello, all.

I love State of Origin Qootball. A chance to play alongside posters you wouldn’t normally to prove to them that you’re just as big a d*ckhead as you appear to be from a distance.

Now those doubting my ability to play midfield need a lesson. Though I am a renowned and legendary goal kicker, the fastest ever to this league to 1000 goals and a more impressive CV than anyone aside from the league’s creator at their time of gaining immortal status, I have also been a champion midfielder in another life.

Qooty had an additional home once, on a rival site known as The Animal Enclosure. This was many years ago and that site is presumably dead.

But in that league, I played for the Cougars as a midfielder and was, surprise surprise, a dominant force.

And in SoO, I’d like a run in the midfield to no doubt win player of the series and to show you the other strings to my bow.

Another history lesson for you. That rival league, called the RFFL, was led as administrator by Tarkyn_24. Who ran it into the ground.

When I led our own beloved Sweet FA, it went from strength to strength.
If you’re going to tell a story at least make it a truthful one. That competition was a resounding success until I stepped away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fully intend for this match to be my demo reel for what you can expect from me in S38.

Back at my natural home of full-forward, I'm expecting a lazy 10 goal haul against the rugby states.

I fully intend for this match to be my demo reel for what you can expect from me in S38.

Back at my natural home of full-forward, I'm expecting a lazy 10 goal haul against the rugby states.

Same.

Curb stomping my way to victory and becoming a champion.

Oh wait.

I'm barking up the wrong tree here.

Same.

Curb stomping my way to victory and becoming a champion.

Oh wait.

I'm barking up the wrong tree here.
I literally named your finishing move version of the Curb Stomp after the Nostalgia Critic as a joke.

It's a miracle you still had a main event spot after Kennedy Parker left the company.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back