State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Wrong sport, wrong country, JC

View attachment 2030388

Take a walk down Swanston St anytime between April and September. Our clothing tends to match the colour of our sky.

I'm convinced that it's not the people, but the puffer jackets that are actually breeding.

"Revs" (short for Revolver) is a club famed for its lax attitude to both admissions and use of the toilet cubicles for insufflations rather than expulsions.

I miss the nightclub says, wondering around the dance floor at 3am, each step feeling like your shoes are about to come off due to the stickiness of the floor, looking for a stray companion, only to be left disappointed.

Good times.

Anyway the Florida Panthers won the NHL Ice Hockey Championship after beating the Edmonton Oilers.

It's the first time they've won it as well. Canada's wait for the Stanley Cup goes on.

The cup hasn't been to Canada since the Montreal Canadiens won it in 1993. Go Habs as well btw!
Yesss…except for the go Habs part. 😁
The Oilers put up one heck of a fight coming back from 3 games down - every game a must win! 👍
Great series.

tarks is Co-Captain of WA … BUT Vic Metro are in crisis
That's very distressing news cheese

Who's the rat airing our dirty laundry?

Morning Allies chums!
Tired Wake Up GIF by Veep HBO

I miss the nightclub says, wondering around the dance floor at 3am, each step feeling like your shoes are about to come off due to the stickiness of the floor, looking for a stray companion, only to be left disappointed.

Good times.
It’s only hope that kept us all going.

I certainly kicked more goals in the Sweet FA than I did in my nightclub days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s only hope that kept us all going.

I certainly kicked more goals in the Sweet FA than I did in my nightclub days.

I've certainly got more behinds in the SFA than I do at nightclubs :(

Hello there everyone! After the OOB's beating the Swamprats in the Sweet FA Grand Final, the least i can do for damicky is help his team win this state of origin competition!

Ok that's the introductions out of the way. You haven't got a prayer Vic Metro. We'll try and put you out of your misery as quickly as possible.:D C'mon the mighty Allies!
OMG with Irish as an ALLie, Vic metro have got NO CHANCE!!

"Revs" (short for Revolver) is a club famed for its lax attitude to both admissions and use of the toilet cubicles for insufflations rather than expulsions.
Cultural exchange is fun!

tumblr_o7cmgcG2nz1qk9kruo2_r2_400-2261769743.gif

That place is like it's own country. Has its own thriving economy.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Allies v Vic Metro at the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back