State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

1719746350073.png

Fresh off a comfortable 29 point victory at home against Vic Country Western Australia heads to Adelaide for Round 2 where South Australia looks to kick off its Series XIX run with a win.

Last Time They Met
1719746663139.png

Round 5 of Series XVIII saw South Australia run out eventual winners in a closely fought contest. In a game where SA dominated most stats their wasteful kicking for goal kept WA in it until the fourth quarter. philreich had a massive day powering the South Australian attack with 8 goals from a wasteful 17 scoring shots. In the middle a dominant performance from ruck por_please_ya gave the SA mids first use all day.

Keys to Success
Western Australia were efficient and accurate in Round 1 one kicking 18.4 led by Full Foward Tonga Bob with 5.1 and Half Forward Freofalcon with 4.0
Their midfield played direct and balanced footy with ruck rover MWPP leading the way with 2 goals, 23 disposals and 5 tackles, while the wing pair of Barrybran and Falconista ran hard combining for 37 touches.

South Australia boast real firepower with Season 37 Fred medalist Brenton Davy (84 goals) and fellow ALL-SFA forwards sausageroll (72) and Cap (70 goals) as well as the All-SFA ruck dogs105 and certainly have the talent to match the high scoring Western Australians in a shoot out.

Captains Please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Monday 1st July
philreich por_please_ya Tarkyn_24 TheInjuryFactory

while the wing pair of @Barrybran and @Falconista ran hard
Falconista ran hard. I just stood in the centre circle when the ball was on his wing and sharked cheap possessions.

We wash them down with Gods Milk Farmers Union
I can understand why you guys use milk for your washing instead of your tap 'water'...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, thanks for the OPs Gralin

Fellow sandgropers, I'm glad we get to maintain our form from last game

Hi croweaters and por_please_ya

At least this game isn't an end of carnival dead rubber like last season's was :(

Also, thanks for the OPs Gralin

Fellow sandgropers, I'm glad we get to maintain our form from last game

Hi croweaters and por_please_ya

At least this game isn't an end of carnival dead rubber like last season's was :(
Form is temporary. Class is forever. I know very little about both.

Bring it Sandgropers, not only are you behind the rest of the country in regards to time, it also took you 30 years to catch up with 7 day trading.
You guys may as well be our little brothers in both senses

I heard you guys have finally allowed more widespread Boxing Day trading

34bcTXW.png

Yo WAXX

Barrybran
BFew
Biggie
BLUEALLTHRU
CakeEater
Chipmunk
CursingFijian
DenieD
DragoDelph
Electronic_Renaissance
Falconista
Frederico_WA
Freofalcon
Greenery
JoshWoodenSpoon
krakouers
Ljp86 (vc)
Matera92
MWPP
Nothing
omgfridge
Purple Jesus
serial_thrilla
Tarkyn_24 ©
TheInjuryFactory ©
Tonga Bob
TY24
Van_Dyke

Come get some.

I can understand why you guys use milk for your washing instead of your tap 'water'...

We give our toddlers a whiskey chaser to help the water go down.

We're tough ****ers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back