State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - Vic Metro vs Vic Country at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

The following post is spoiler tagged as it comes with a severe risk of causing immediate orgasm. Please take care should you be viewing this thread at work, on public transport, in a hospital, fast food restaurant, or indeed any public setting that does not involve low lighting and bass heavy music. An extra level of caution is urged for those of you who are unhappily married and wish it to stay that way.

If you wish to ignore the previous warnings and proceed, then please make sure you have access to a full tissue box and the appropriate facilities to clean yourself up afterwards.

View attachment 2036380

Vic Metro Official Teamsheet

Round 2 v Vic Country

B:
James Colorado / spudmaster / JackNah_8
HB: NaturalDisaster / Senor M / beez
C: Elmer_Judd / Bovo / myblueroan
HF: cooney / Gralin / gab213
F: Blaze Storm / PhenomenalV1 / kickthething
FOLL: JT_the_Man / okeydoke7 / Muddiemoose
INT: VainGlorious / Ligma

CHANGES:
myblueroan FP -> Wing
kickthething Wing -> FP
beez HFF -> HBF
cooney HBF -> HFF
Gralin CHB -> CHF
Senor M CHF -> CHB
NaturalDisaster FB -> HBF
spudmaster BP -> FB
JackNah_8 HBF -> BP
DemonJim INT -> OUT
Firestarter INT -> OUT
VainGlorious OUT -> INT
Ligma OUT - INT
No wonder we lost last game cause I wasn’t playing

So when do the country folk start communicating? The wind is playing havoc with their smoke signals. I have no idea what language they’re using. We may need to book in an interpreter
So very naive of you city sheep.
The metascape in Foulville shows the reason for crowds is to provide cover for ignorrence.

So when do the country folk start communicating? The wind is playing havoc with their smoke signals. I have no idea what language they’re using. We may need to book in an interpreter
I like how this means that you can read smoke signals. Must be from living in that smog 24/7.

I like how this means that you can read smoke signals. Must be from living in that smog 24/7.
We had to learn foreign languages and get vaccinated for a school excursion to the country. After hearing about what it was like living in country Victoria, I did a school project to try and raise awareness. I hope your people finally have the assistance you need. I like to think I in some way contributed to your better way of living.

I like to think I in some way contributed to your better way of living.
You sure do.

By living in close proximity, including beside, under and over each other, you leave plenty of space for the rest of us.

You sure do.

By living in close proximity, including beside, under and over each other, you leave plenty of space for the rest of us.
I’ve always been interested in your progression. I still remember the elation when you guys discovered the wheel back in the 80’s and look at you now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve always been interested in your progression. I still remember the elation when you guys discovered the wheel back in the 80’s and look at you now!
Hey how's all that food that we produce for you? You'd starve without us.

Now pipe down or all we'll be growing for you is CELERY.

Don't make this turn nasty.

Wooo fire up, gonna bounce back with a win here over these country folk, hopefully kick a few snags!
I'll crash packs and you can crumb the ball and kick the goals

It’s been wheelie helpful with feeding all you useless city slickers.

Growing some herbs in a pot is not feeding yourselves, despite your desperation to claim self-sustainability.

Last edited:
Wooo fire up, gonna bounce back with a win here over these country folk, hopefully kick a few snags!
Can you please yell Woooooo every time myblueroan goes near the ball, might slow her down enough for us to catch her.

As someone who drinks coffee about 5 times a year, I only order a flat white.
I'm on my fourth for the day.

wrestler-woo.gif

It’s been wheelie helpful with feeding all you useless city slickers.

Growing some herbs in a pot is not feeding yourselves, despite your desperation to claim self-sustainability.
We thank you. You’ll be delighted to know that AI is not actually just an Avocado Ingredient.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back