State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - Vic Metro vs Vic Country at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve gone too far this time Grav
I’m happy to call myself Victorian by birth. I’m happy to unite against the enemies that wish to enslave them! But by god I’ll never drink VB! I’d rather lick the rim of a public toilet after an AFL match!

My uni job was in a bottleshop. I will never, NEVER understand why VB is so popular; whenever it was on special it would virtually walk itself out.

I only drink it if it's given to me for free, and only if there's nothing else available. And I still wail about how terrible it is.

You’ve gone too far this time Grav
I’m happy to call myself Victorian by birth. I’m happy to unite against the enemies that wish to enslave them! But by god I’ll never drink VB! I’d rather lick the rim of a public toilet after an AFL match!
I wonder how you felt when they lowered the alcohol content once upon a time.

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

My uni job was in a bottleshop. I will never, NEVER understand why VB is so popular; whenever it was on special it would virtually walk itself out.

I only drink it if it's given to me for free, and only if there's nothing else available. And I still wail about how terrible it is.
First time I had it was trying (emphasis on trying) to make beer-battered chips using the beer of the hour. The VB stunk the kitchen out for the whole day and the chips were inedible. Probably because of my own cooking tbf.

So when you take one that was given to you for free, do you then punch them in the face?

Hey Pie 4 Life I see you're playing CHB this week

Hope you're ready for a tough day in the office because I know the ball is going to be coming in frequently and fast with our stacked midfield

Soooo, you're the guy that brings the VB to the party then drinks all the decent beer that everyone else brought along?

Got my eye on you ...

Hope you're ready for a tough day in the office because I know the ball is going to be coming in frequently and fast with our stacked midfield
Pie 4 Life might be bluffing. Probs in the ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny you should mention it. We’ll be stacking each body we take out so no doubt you will be stacked by the end of it.

Animated GIF

Funny you should mention it. We’ll be stacking each body we take out so no doubt you will be stacked by the end of it.

Animated GIF
Oh so you think you're going to go the biff from defence

Cobra Kai GIF by NETFLIX

Animated GIF
Haha. Half of you country pretenders live in a city now doncha!!!

Beer is generally an easy ice breaker because a lot drink it. But you don’t like beer and I know you’re not a fan of Friday night tunes, so what gets your heart beating and what is something you love chatting about?

This is State of Origin Qooty.

Let’s have genuine banter and leave the social conversations to the Discord groups (or for the older folk— the WhatsApp groups).

If the best this league can put up in a thread highlighting Victoria’s best is conversations about beers, then the league might as well close down.

No need to vote for a new admin, this place is done.

l7WzWHb.png

Vic Country Official Teamsheet

Round 2 vs Vic Metro

B:
tigland / Wosh / cats2rise
HB: GotTheGoodes / Pie 4 Life / SpecialBruce
C: Pamcake1 / Ocha905 / Frothies Mcveigh
HF: Mobbs / Jabba73 / royboy2
F: FootyGuy13 / TheGoatBaron / ClarkeM
R: Tigerturbulance / Robertio / cats_09
INT: croweater 41 / Headless

CHANGES:

Pamcake1 HF -> Wing
ClarkeM BP -> FP
royboy2 FP -> HF
SpecialBruce RR -> HB
Roberto W -> RR
cats_09 W -> ROV
Ocha905 RR -> C
Mobbs FB -> HF
Cats2rise HB -> BP
GotTheGoodes C -> HB
FrothiesMcVeigh HF -> W
Pie 4 Life BP -> CHB
Croweater41 CHB -> INT
Tigland OUT -> BP
Wosh OUT -> FB
ant555 HB -> OUT
AnUltimateRessie INT -> OUT

IN: Wosh, tigland
OUT: ant555, AnUltimateRessie

Few changes to get more activity in the match thread, have based it off that as well as rotating players in different positions.​
Wow unfamiliar territory for me, this will be a hoot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back