State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - Vic Metro vs Vic Country at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

What kind of place is that? Looks awful, dull, bland.
Country Boy GIF by Alan Jackson
It's called the office

It's a place people used to congregate in the before times

If the best this league can put up in a thread highlighting Victoria’s best is conversations about beers, then the league might as well close down.

No need to vote for a new admin, this place is done.
Does this mean we win by forfeit?
Beer is generally an easy ice breaker because a lot drink it. But you don’t like beer and I know you’re not a fan of Friday night tunes, so what gets your heart beating and what is something you love chatting about?
I thought people drank beer because it tastes like urine. Isn't that why alcoholics spend so much time over the toilet bowl?

Sounds like one of those cement prisons. Nah, **** that. Give me fresh air baby….
You'll get plenty of that tomorrow, just don't expect to get any goals

Surely there's a clause in our Qenterprise Agreement that allows for postponement when the temp reaches zero degrees?
Yeah i might stay in bed
Sesame Street No GIF by Muppet Wiki

This is State of Origin Qooty.

Let’s have genuine banter and leave the social conversations to the Discord groups (or for the older folk— the WhatsApp groups).

If the best this league can put up in a thread highlighting Victoria’s best is conversations about beers, then the league might as well close down.

No need to vote for a new admin, this place is done.
it was banter about how crap beer that’s produce is grown in the country is akin to vomit, just like Vic County’s playing style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was banter about how crap beer that’s produce is grown in the country is akin to vomit, just like Vic County’s playing style.

If you need to have a separate post to explain your banter, then your banter is sh*t mate.

Seriously—- the league has gone so far downhill in recent seasons.

Bring back the days of AntonioBlueVein, MetalCrusher & TJASTA when the members of Sweet were tough.

If you need to have a separate post to explain your banter, then your banter is sh*t mate.
He only had to explain it to you 🤣
The thread is your oyster, talk about whatever you want.
Bring back the days of AntonioBlueVein, MetalCrusher & TJASTA when the members of Sweet were tough.
And you're whining is the antithesis of what you're reminiscing about 🤣

giphy.gif

I think you're confusing being campaigners with being tough there friend

He only had to explain it to you 🤣

The thread is your oyster, talk about whatever you want.

And you're whining is the antithesis of what you're reminiscing about 🤣

I think you're confusing being campaigners with being tough there friend

What would you rookies know about quality posting?

Both of you are General discussion spammers. If you want to write 200 posts each week about beer, pets & hobbies then you do you, but let’s not pretend that it’s interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - Vic Metro vs Vic Country at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back