State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Country vs Allies @ John Terrill Memorial Park

Remove this Banner Ad

1720353793831.png
Current Form
The winless Counts will be hoping to avoid finishing the carnival without a win, while the undefeated Allies look to book a spot in the Grand Final in this midweek match up.

Last Time
1720353922398.png
The Allies led at every change in this one and while the Counts got to within a point early in the fourth quarter they just couldn't get their noses in front with the final margin being 11 points.

Three to Watch
Allies
Irish BlueBagger - The SOO Rookie has made the wing home in their first two matches, averaging 29.7 disposals and 112.5 DT points per game
BRAB - The veteran loves having a big game during State of Origin and is the undefeated Allies leading goal scorer through two games with 8 majors
GWS Goose - The Allies Ruck Rover is averaging 7 tackles a game this series, but driving opponents into the ground isn't the only damage they've done also kicking 3 goals

Victoria Country
Tigerturbulance - Everyone's favourite karaoke staris also the form ruck of the carnival. 49 hitouts, 5 goals and 274 DreamTeam points for the big fella
TheGoatBaron - The rookie Full Forward wunderkind is equal first with 11 goals in the carnival and has hit the scoreboard 19 times in three games
cats_09 - Another debutante that has hit the ground running, having played on both wings and on ball across 3 games they lead the counts in disposals with 66 and sit second with 252 DreamTeam points

Captains Please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Monday 8th July
Pie 4 Life FootyGuy13 damicky Dingster

Any Super Mod or Admin and it’s like - WTF have I done now…

Waking up in the morning & my alerts including a tag from Wosh and I just know something has happened on the Geelong board 😂
Things happen on the Geelong Board?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things happen on the Geelong Board?

If we lost yesterday, then that would have been a definite yes

But a certain bad smell that continues to come back has hit our board a few times during the wee hours of the morning over recent months - I’m extremely grateful to see someone else on clean-up duty during the dark hours

If we lost yesterday, then that would have been a definite yes

But a certain bad smell that continues to come back has hit our board a few times during the wee hours of the morning over recent months - I’m extremely grateful to see someone else on clean-up duty during the dark hours
Dwayne Russell visits your board? Damn…

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Country vs Allies @ John Terrill Memorial Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back