State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Metro vs South Australia @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that I'm getting an insight into his contributions in team meetings, all I'm hearing from him is "kick it to me, kick to me!"
In our team PM, he's always talking about himself, and when he's finished, he often says, "Well I've talked enough about me - who else would like to say something about me?"

Philip as a married man you know you are always wrong.
As a previously married man who is now with a beautiful woman, I have learned to say I agree to everything.
You just agree to the terms and conditions.
I apologise in advance these days - saves time.

I think both teams have that on their whiteboard.
He's the type that people like to smack around. My spies are telling me that he was recently the guest speaker at a function, but unfortunately nobody recognised him standing up.

In our team PM, he's always talking about himself, and when he's finished, he often says, "Well I've talked enough about me - who else would like to say something about me?"

I was watching the Warwick Capper episode on Open Mike once (pretty sure that's who okeydoke7 actually bases his persona on) and he had the most brilliant line, "you should come over and watch my highlights, we'll make a weekend of it!"

No were were pretty clearly in front in the other due to our relentless midfield

please do try to keep up sausage

also please do try to miss some shots at goal during the game, your efficiency so far this carnival is disgusting
So your midfield wasn't relentless in the other game then :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm convinced. I look forward to your relentless midfield leading your team to another loss then :thumbsu:
If you think the result is going to be a win for South Australia I have some bad news for you.

I've consulted the tea leaves and they all said the same thing

I'm not sure what it was exactly but they were all quite bitter about it

Now that I'm getting an insight into his contributions in team meetings, all I'm hearing from him is "kick it to me, kick to me!"
I’m surprised that okeydoke7 hasn’t spent the entire time launching into insomnia curing monologues about his cv. Yes “cv” Is in small letters for a reason…

If you think the result is going to be a win for South Australia I have some bad news for you.

I would be bitter too if I was trying to predict a win with your midfield

I would be bitter too if I was trying to predict a win with your midfield
Oh I'm not bitter sausage the tea leaves are.

I can see how you might have gotten confused though, it's a level of nuance that I wouldn't expect someone who eats crows to possess

Still as a savory meat pastry you're definitely on the top 1% for cognitive abilities so don't lose heart.

Speaking of food, I'm looking forward to see what changes James Colorado has cooked up for this week.

I'm convinced. I look forward to your relentless midfield leading your team to another loss then :thumbsu:
Their relentless midfield is like Joe Biden's relentless debating style......

Eucalyptus leaves are never good.
that's why I used tea leaves Pugsley but you are quite correct

Their relentless midfield is like Joe Biden's relentless debating style......
trump fake news GIF

Gralin, no matter the qooty result, no one will be able to say in any meaningful sense that SA has "won".

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Metro vs South Australia @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back