State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Metro vs South Australia @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

We beat the bumpkins last game. Why do we have to back it up with hipster bumpkins so soon? Snorefest.
images-35.jpeg
Hello South Australia.

Well done on recently acquiring the internet. The world is now your oyster.
jon snow college GIF

If you think the result is going to be a win for South Australia I have some bad news for you.

I've consulted the tea leaves and they all said the same thing

I'm not sure what it was exactly but they were all quite bitter about it
OI! You been looking at Phil's digest manuscripts?

I was watching the Warwick Capper episode on Open Mike once (pretty sure that's who okeydoke7 actually bases his persona on) and he had the most brilliant line, "you should come over and watch my highlights, we'll make a weekend of it!"
Okey's pre match Olivia Newton-John impression is a bit much - he gazes into the mirror and sings:

I love me
I honestly love me.......

Okey's pre match Olivia Newton-John impression is a bit much - he gazes into the mirror and sings:

I love me
I honestly love me.......
Naked while mas…

Nup, can’t unsee that now…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I'm not bitter sausage the tea leaves are.

I can see how you might have gotten confused though, it's a level of nuance that I wouldn't expect someone who eats crows to possess

Still as a savory meat pastry you're definitely on the top 1% for cognitive abilities so don't lose heart.

Speaking of food, I'm looking forward to see what changes James Colorado has cooked up for this week.
I'm not the one who's confused. I was talking about the tea leaves. That's where the prediction was coming from ;)

I'm not the one who's confused. I was talking about the tea leaves. That's where the prediction was coming from ;)
Ah I see

you think the tea leaves were bitter about predicting a Vic Metro win

It's quite likely, they were sourced from a Barnacle Bill's in South Australia

Ah I see

you think the tea leaves were bitter about predicting a Vic Metro win

It's quite likely, they were sourced from a Barnacle Bill's in South Australia
Can Victoria afford to source tea leaves from interstate?

I'm expecting you guys to say you can't afford to host us in this game anytime now. Hopefully another state will step up and save the fixture. Or maybe we can play in Glasgow?

I'm expecting you guys to say you can't afford to host us in this game anytime now. Hopefully another state will step up and save the fixture. Or maybe we can play in Glasgow?
Look, I don't ask questions about how tea leaves end up in my cup, or why they tell me things like who is going to win a simulated game of fantasy football on an anonymous online text based football forum called bigfooty.com

But if there is one thing I know about Victorian Politics is that they will scrap healthcare and education funding, make people homeless, whatever it takes really, to host a football adjacent event.

So I'm pretty confident we'll get to play at the G on Wednesday night

Fine by me, as long as we can get back to Adelaide Oval by Sunday, so we can smash the Allies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back