State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

1720610982084.png
Path to the Grand Final
South Australia
Win and they go straight through to the grand final. Lose and they need Victoria Metro to win and the results of both games to keep them ahead of Metro on percentage

Allies
Win and they go straight through to the grand final. Lose and their percentage eliminates them from contention.

Current Form
South Australia
Sitting top of the table with the best percentage after a crushing 52 point victory over Victoria Metro led by Brenton Davy kicking 9 goals.

Allies
Dropped to third with the worst percentage after a 65 point blow out to the previously winless Victoria Country.

Last Time
1720611157906.png
The Allies led at every change in a close match and after trading lead changes in the fourth pulled out 17 points off goals to The Filth Wizard and U2tigers before philreich kicked 3 goals to give South Australia the lead and then por_please_ya iced the game a minute later. It was a game for the big players with both teams full forwards and rucks having days out.
Three to Watch
South Australia
Brenton Davy 17 goals in three matches sees the Season 37 Fred Medalist top of the Origin list as well, with 9 last week who will get the job on the red hot forward?
Bradesmaen has been solid in the ruck for the croweaters but will need to step up with the numbers the Allies mids get
Pugsley will be looking to get off the chain this week, the hard working CHF has had a lot of footy for a forward but hasn't kicked the goals so far this series.

Allies
Irish BlueBagger has had a great series leading the Allies with 84 disposals and providing plenty of run
crazywildhorse has worked hard on the inside leading the team with 17 tackles and doing plenty of grunt work in the engine room
thewizardmelon like the rest of the Allies had a bad week at full back, will the coaches back him in to turn it around against the hottest forward in the competition?

Captains Please note Team Sheets are due by 11:59pm AWST Thursday 11th July
philreich por_please_ya damicky Dingster

View attachment 2044710
Path to the Grand Final
South Australia
Win and they go straight through to the grand final. Lose and they need Victoria Metro to win and the results of both games to keep them ahead of Metro on percentage

Allies
Win and they go straight through to the grand final. Lose and their percentage eliminates them from contention.

Current Form
South Australia
Sitting top of the table with the best percentage after a crushing 52 point victory over Victoria Metro led by Brenton Davy kicking 9 goals.

Allies
Dropped to third with the worst percentage after a 65 point blow out to the previously winless Victoria Country.

The Allies led at every change in a close match and after trading lead changes in the fourth pulled out 17 points off goals to The Filth Wizard and U2tigers before philreich kicked 3 goals to give South Australia the lead and then por_please_ya iced the game a minute later. It was a game for the big players with both teams full forwards and rucks having days out.
Three to Watch
South Australia
Brenton Davy 17 goals in three matches sees the Season 37 Fred Medalist top of the Origin list as well, with 9 last week who will get the job on the red hot forward?
Bradesmaen has been solid in the ruck for the croweaters but will need to step up with the numbers the Allies mids get
Pugsley will be looking to get off the chain this week, the hard working CHF has had a lot of footy for a forward but hasn't kicked the goals so far this series.

Allies
Irish BlueBagger has had a great series leading the Allies with 84 disposals and providing plenty of run
crazywildhorse has worked hard on the inside leading the team with 17 tackles and doing plenty of grunt work in the engine room
thewizardmelon like the rest of the Allies had a bad week at full back, will the coaches back him in to turn it around against the hottest forward in the competition?

I will not be turning it around, every team with me in defense has been a bad outcome, but coach refuses to listen :p

I will be eating meat pies at FB if anyone is keen to join

If that helps you to enjoy your last game of the tournament, then I'm all for it :).
Winner goes through to the GF. damicky we have to thrash them or we could be stuck in Adelaide another week if Metro beat WA.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2044710
Path to the Grand Final
South Australia

Allies

Current Form
South Australia

Allies

Three to Watch
South Australia

Allies

17 tackles is actually crazy good. I’m not sure what The Sim was thinking.

Winner goes through to the GF. damicky we have to thrash them or we could be stuck in Adelaide another week if Metro beat WA.

Nooooooo

I can only look at so many Churches

You can try a pie floater.
Cringe Reaction GIF

@thewizardmelon like the rest of the Allies had a bad week at full back, will the coaches back him in to turn it around against the hottest forward in the competition?
I seem to remember having a pretty decent game, according to who gave whom a hiding, I gave a resume-like performance.

I seem to remember having a pretty decent game, according to who gave whom a hiding, I gave a resume-like performance.
Individual accolades don't mean much when your team loses by 10+ goals

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back