State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Allies. How does it feel when the majority of your team has an away game every round, even in a home game?
That’s the advantage of not having an identity. There’s no difference between home and away…

Hey You Hello GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Hi Allies. How does it feel when the majority of your team has an away game every round, even in a home game?
Undefeated at home so pretty damn good thanks for asking snagalicious.

Winner goes through to the GF. damicky we have to thrash them or we could be stuck in Adelaide another week if Metro beat WA.
We have to win by around 45 to 50 points to overtake SA on percentage. The lower we keep SA's score the better.

That’s the advantage of not having an identity. There’s no difference between home and away…
It's like when you're doing nothing - how can you tell when you're finished? Us public servants are always faced with this dilemma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have to win by around 45 to 50 points to overtake SA on percentage. The lower we keep SA's score the better.
We'll go 3-1 and South "Rundle Mall the highlight of their existence" Australia will go 2-2.

We'll go 3-1 and South "Rundle Mall the highlight of their existence" Australia will go 2-2.
Very true I got SA and WA mixed up. I am doing the OP for the grand final so I was doing all the percentages for each team to see who needs to win by what to finish 1st or 2nd.

If WA win, to make up the percentage we need to smash SA to play a home Grand Final.

Last edited:
Very true I got SA and WA mixed up. I am doing the OP for the grand final so I was doing all the percentages for each team to see who needs to win by what to finish 1st or 2nd.
Save your energy with SA. The clue is in the South.

It's like when you're doing nothing - how can you tell when you're finished? Us public servants are always faced with this dilemma.
Easy.

When you start doing something. Although I can understand your confusion given that actually doing something would be a foreign concept to a public servant…

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back