State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2045247

South Australia Official Team Sheet

Round 5 v The team that doesn't have a home, but at least they're not Victoria

B: Cubs2Lions / sante / TubbsFarquhar
HB: MP_ / BigChippa52 / por_please_ya
C: Tadpole / GreyCrow / philreich
HF: GremioPower / Pugsley / Cap
F: dogs105 / Brenton Davy / sausageroll
FOLL: Bradesmaen / Footypie32 / jackster83
INT: spookism / Cadsky

Changes:

NIL​
Prime time ShaunDuggan will kick a winning score while sante has head in the ground and ass in the air.

That Allies jumper has to be the ugliest guernsey one seen since Port Power entered the comp.
There’s not much you can do with such shitty colours

The Allies, hey?

Can't wait to take a specky over Churchill.

World War 2 Hello GIF by US National Archives

Nice OP Gralin 👌, hopefully this week the coach will leave me in one position instead of dragging me every 5 minutes, like in the Country game. At times I felt like I was the only one getting benched. 🥴

IMG_8613.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bwahahaha! I see you South Australians claim that your home ground is Adelaide Oval, when in reality it is
Pityarilla Dog Park, would be the only way you could get Pugsley to play for you, he doesn’t like travelling too far from home.

phonto.jpeg

Bwahahaha! I see you South Australians claim that your home ground is Adelaide Oval, when in reality it is
Pityarilla Dog Park, would be the only way you could get Pugsley to play for you, he doesn’t like travelling too far from home.

View attachment 2045331
Simple fix

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back