State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Really I'm not that serious - but it was the team my grandmother supported staunchly when she was alive :)
My father played lower grades for North Adelaide and my grandparents took me to all North games. I just ended up following them for life. Was fortunate enough to do so during the career of the great man Barrie Robran.

Oh me, oh my, have I just found a discrepancy from the South Australian team?
I don’t want to see a side lose all their points in this make believe game, but a wins a win. 🤣
Seriously hope that TheInjuryFactory & philreich have all birth certificates of their players, if not STH Aus SoO is in turmoil.
I for one being a gambling man, don’t mind having a bet on the opposition, but Cadsky how could you just come out and play for the opposition?

The proof is in the pudding, check out his avatar… resides in Qld, follows Sydney & plays for SA, shame, shame, shame. 🤣

phonto.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t want to see a side lose all their points in this make believe game, but a wins a win. 🤣
Seriously hope that TheInjuryFactory & philreich have all birth certificates of their players, if not STH Aus SoO is in turmoil.
I for one being a gambling man, don’t mind having a bet on the opposition, but Cadsky how could you play just come out and play for the opposition?

The proof is in the pudding, check out his avatar… resides in Qld, follows Sydney & plays for SA, shame, shame, shame. 🤣

View attachment 2046117
We have plenty of South Aussies in that part of the world. My ex-wife, kids, a partridge and a pear tree.

I for one being a gambling man, don’t mind having a bet on the opposition, but Cadsky how could you just come out and play for the opposition?

View attachment 2046117
You know what would make this even better? Cadsky scores the winning goal on Sunday with seconds remaining from a dodgy free kick :).

View attachment 2046117
Born in SA and grew up in Melb. I'm a true Australian. And that doesn't even include the time I lived in the Kimberley, WA and Darwin.

Born in SA and grew up in Melb. I'm a true Australian. And that doesn't even include the time I lived in the Kimberley, WA and Darwin.
Couldn't get far enough away?

We have plenty of South Aussies in that part of the world. My ex-wife, kids, a partridge and a pear tree.
Just between you & did I tell you the story how I spent my first dozen years growing up in Sth Aus.?
Well that’s a different story & I try hard to keep it out of the media. 🤣

Remember Pugs the word. 😉

Actually I’m similar, born in Vic, grew up in SA until teen years, back to Vic, over to WA & now here in Qld.
Reason I didn’t nominate for one of the Victorian teams, I didn’t want to have them both fighting for my signature 🤣🥴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2046117
QUEENSLANDER.

Just between you & did I tell you the story how I spent my first dozen years growing up in Sth Aus.?
Well that’s a different story & I try hard to keep it out of the media. 🤣

Remember Pugs the word. 😉
My first child was born and spent the first 6 months of his life in Melbourne, then when I was still married lived in Adelaide until he was 7 now 13 and living in Brisbane.
Calls himself South Australian like his younger brother.

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back