State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved Dave Allen - but freaked out at the lack of digit at times

He just had great timing
I remember a skit he did - a funeral procession going through the streets of Belfast, with a guy at the front doing an awful job at playing the bagpipes. Suddenly the coffin lid opens, and the dead body sits up and says, "Will you shut up - it's enough to waken the dead!!!"

The Allies, hey?

Can't wait to take a specky over Churchill.

World War 2 Hello GIF by US National Archives

I'm in serious danger of Godwinning the game thread...

1720702338270.jpeg

That man was a genius.
He was. I loved the jokes where they dimmed the lights and he’d tell what sounded like was going to be a horror story but had a humorous punchline.

And yet here are the Allies - a bastard mix of adopted identities looking for validation
You misspelled "self-confident individuals, bonded into a team unified by choice, not accident."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bonded? ...unified? ...by choice?

Are you really going with that? 🤣

In the last SoO series a lot of the Allies players did everything they could to dump the rest of their Allies team mates and leave them without an option for SoO. Thankfully, they were not granted that choice.

bonded? ...unified? ...by choice?

Are you really going with that? 🤣

In the last SoO series a lot of the Allies players did everything they could to dump the rest of their Allies team mates and leave them without an option for SoO. Thankfully, they were not granted that choice.

Yes, I'm really going with that.

The NSW people may well have a legit claim to their own SoO team, and I'm not one to question anyone else's patriotic urges.

As one of the few Internationals, I am clearly Allied by choice, and I'm not the only one.

So this game I come up against my Bombers captain Pugsley where he sees himself as some sort of caged fighter 🥴

IMG_8620.jpeg

He’ll be so worn out by 1/4 time 😞

IMG_8623.jpeg

I’ll have him in the palm of my hand.. come at me Bruiser 🤣

phonto.png

If you're not taking the opportunity to punch the living suitcase out of teammates in a State of Origin game do you even Origin bro
Notice I only pick on the scrawny runt of the litter. His bark is worse than his bite 🤣

He’ll wish he did when I’ve finished with him 🤣

Not sure if there was meant to be an on in there or not.

I'll let my imagination run wild.

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 5 - South Australia vs Allies @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back