State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Allies v Vic Metro @ The GABBA

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No as far as I can see, Victoria is still one state, nothing said about a division into two parts.

Was there a recent Victorian civil war that split the state into two sovereign entities that we all happened to miss?

I meant for this league ya turkey.

I meant for this league ya turkey.
We that's some progress, you at least admit that Victoria is one sovereign entity or "state" and since you are merely Vic metro you are not representing a region that constitutes a state.

We that's some progress, you at least admit that Victoria is one sovereign entity or "state" and since you are merely Vic metro you are not representing a region that constitutes a state.

At least we are representing an actual state.

Cant believe this sort of argument is being used by an Allies player of all people. Go stand in front of a mirror Cloudo.

At least we are representing an actual state.

Cant believe this sort of argument is being used by an Allies player of all people. Go stand in front of a mirror Cloudo.
Except you're literally not representing a state, you're representing a fraction of a state; half if we're generous.

The Allies represent NSW and QUEENSLAND, two fully fledged Australian states along with a variety of territories because we're inclusive. All in all, we represent four times as many actual Australians states as you.

Except you're literally not representing a state, you're representing a fraction of a state; half if we're generous.

The Allies represent NSW and QUEENSLAND, two fully fledged Australian states along with a variety of territories because we're inclusive. All in all, we represent four times as many actual Australians states as you.
What about Tasmania?

[Insert popcorn eating GIF]

How about actually upload the gif? Cadaver hates people like you.

Wow

I thought you had more brains than this Clod. To think I once rated you highly.

Its “State of origin” not “state of represent as many states humanly possible”

How about actually upload the gif? Cadaver hates people like you.

Wow

I thought you had more brains than this Clod. To think I once rated you highly.

Its “State of origin” not “state of represent as many states humanly possible”
The "State" aspect of State of Origin would disqualify your team ND, what don't you understand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol really earning those beez votes with cracking retorts like this

Cloud, you’re getting your vic captains mixed up again, I don’t care about Beez votes friendo.

Anyway weren’t you the one calling me the “vic captain” the other day. So you admitted, that we are in fact, a state???

*mic drop*

Cloud, you’re getting your vic captains mixed up again, I don’t care about Beez votes friendo.

Anyway weren’t you the one calling me the “vic captain” the other day. So you admitted, that we are in fact, a state???

*mic drop*
No, ClarkeM Is the captain of Victoria, you are a charlatan.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XV Round 5 - Allies v Vic Metro @ The GABBA

Back