State of Origin Series XVIII Round 5: Vic Country vs Vic Metro at Crowlands Recreational Reserve

Remove this Banner Ad

They can always roast rats.
Gotta be careful, some of them put up a fight.
fight-me-come-at-bro.gif

Well this thread has been almost as disturbing as watching North Melbourne play. Oh and they're from Melbourne so advantage Counts.

Heyyyy stranger!
happy homer simpson GIF
As much as I enjoy your content Spud I am still absolutely ropeable about Sunday. Nobody better come within 50 digital meters of me gameday or I'll set the qooty tribunal record for matches banned.

As much as I enjoy your content Spud I am still absolutely ropeable about Sunday. Nobody better come within 50 digital meters of me gameday or I'll set the qooty tribunal record for matches banned.
Haha, I keep the horrid foopy out of these threads as best I can, don't worry. A game to forget hey?

Haha, I keep the horrid foopy out of these threads as best I can, don't worry. A game to forget hey?
More like a game burned onto my retina -

A Clockwork Orange Eyes GIF

Hoping to play a reverse Uno card on you Metros this week!

I swear, if the 2026 Commonwealth Games has been given to you Metro flogs, I'm gonna front up to DemonJim on Wednesday and I'm gonna deck him in the schnoz.
Imagine if we started talking about the other league, we'd have to begin mentioning all of the bad takes Sun Ra has.

I swear, if the 2026 Commonwealth Games has been given to you Metro flogs, I'm gonna front up to DemonJim on Wednesday and I'm gonna deck him in the schnoz.

Imagine if we started talking about the other league, we'd have to begin mentioning all of the bad takes Sun Ra has.
wtf ?

take-one-bethany.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XVIII Round 5: Vic Country vs Vic Metro at Crowlands Recreational Reserve

Remove this Banner Ad

Back