State of Origin Series XVIII Round 5: Vic Country vs Vic Metro at Crowlands Recreational Reserve

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyhoo, shots fired in Danistan today. If I was a Count I'd be livid.

Wait...no irony about it?!?!

secret smell GIF

So long as it doesn't get held up with a herd of cows wandering onto the tracks.
I've seen plenty on a Vline train but I've yet to tick off animal delay. Well unless you count an aggrieved dude running up and down the carriage screaming that there's a tiger on board. Way more interesting than Metro trains. Advantage again Counts.

I've seen plenty on a Vline train but I've yet to tick off animal delay. Well unless you count an aggrieved dude running up and down the carriage screaming that there's a tiger on board. Way more interesting than Metro trains. Advantage again Counts.
That’s a pretty normal day on metro trains tho

Idk man, I get on at Ferntree Gully, go through Ringwood, and then get off at Box Hill for work (other way around on the way home, obvs). I've seen things man, I've seen things.

Idk man, I get on at Ferntree Gully, go through Ringwood, and then get off at Box Hill for work (other way around on the way home, obvs). I've seen things man, I've seen things.
Ever gotten drunk, caught the last train home, fallen asleep and ended up in Frangastan?

That’s a pretty normal day on metro trains tho
Actually, now you mention it, I've had plenty of bemusing and/or unsettling moments on Metro too. Hopefully your travels have been in the bemusing lane.

Actually, now you mention it, I've had plenty of bemusing and/or unsettling moments on Metro too. Hopefully your travels have been in the bemusing lane.
I’m so thankful that mernda line provides me with entertainment every time I hop on :love:

Ever gotten drunk, caught the last train home, fallen asleep and ended up in Frangastan?

Avoided that one thankfully, no matter how many times I've got on drunk.

The only times I've been to Franga were sober, and definitely not stopping at red lights or stop signs; in that part of the world they're traps. The less said about the Furies end of season trip there, the better. Turns out $20 actually goes a long way there, but we spent most of it all on candy from a 7-11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broke uni mate did that but on the Cranbourne line back when trains didn't run 24/7. I think he had something on the next morning and barely made it iirc. When I lived on the Frankston line it was surprisingly rather tame.
My morbid curiosity has got the best of me!

So you’re telling be Robertio672 isn’t you? When you asked me to transfer you $500?
Nah that's me Ligs, how about $600 so i can get sauce on my pie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back