Seymour District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly the dumbest comment i've heard dave. Take a closer look at the figures my friend. Or check out the Bendigo Advertiser, pretty sure friday's paper will take you through all you need to know about their leader. I wished that between the 3 of them they could have scored 40 runs in 3 days. Their performances during the first 3 days were a direct reflection of the events of the final day.

And if they were good blokes, they wouldn't have shat in 9 guys faces by not showing would they. Care to re-think how good those guys are?

As for the comments about Xuvvy, he is a pain in the ring to control at training, before a game, and when you're fielding, but i can tell you that he never takes the same care free attitude into his batting. He values his wicket, even though he does occasionally get himself out through a rush of blood to the head. He is upset with himself if he gets out. He'll only get better with age...last years Grand final was proof, off the back of 5 ducks, he got 60 to win the maroons a flag.

stu peterson not a good leader! what a great sportsman when opposition has 2 bat twice and put all the fielders on the boundary showed great sportsman ship there didnt ya?
also stu, you said to robbo n collo if they didnt wanna play dont turn up! as for saying we didnt try in the field what a load of s h i t on day 1 u wanted 2 suck robbos c o c k " you are fielding brilliantly 2day robbo" i recall you saying, also i would say my contribution in the field was more than adequate! fiielding in numerous different possies because u couldnt set a field n leave it for more than 5 minutes! maybe u should look at the way you lead a side! sure u made sum runs n took wickets, but if every1 bowled 100 overs theyd take wickets¿ xuvvy wooda been a better captain! but you wouldnt know coz u were so busy worrying bout urself! you didnt listen 2 any1 in the side when they said they didnt want 2 go back an hour 2 play a game of cricket that didnt matter 2 the sdca! i feel guilty for the other 8 guys but not for you, when i saw u went for over 200 runs in a day a big smile came 2 my face!

im pretty sure that i didnt deliberately make less than 40 runs for the week, anyway i dont give a ******** what you think stu, because facts are facts n nobody likes you! but thats ok! i saw the 3 tallarook kids yesterday n they werent pissed off at us, they understood why we went home, i went with collo coz it was my lift home, didnt have spikes and i dont think i could have put up with you for another day! eat a dial

hahaha good stuff there bout stu mate. good on Micky E makin 214 n.o it might have been c's but u still have to hit the ball

The SDCA one day final was an anti-climax with Seymour easily getting over Tallarook.

Tallarook slumped to early trouble at 4/10 with Luke Bennett on fire, three early wickets and a direct hit to run out Lachie Watts all in the opening 30 minutes.

The Maroons bowled and fielded well, restricting the Rook to 9/77 from its allocated 45 overs. Sam Watts was unbeaten on 20, Brett Tarran 14 and Glenn Jackson about a dozen was it for the batting. Bennett finished with 4-12 from 9 overs, when you take out a 3 from a no-ball and a boundary off his final delivery it was an impressive spell of bowling.

Seymour's innings started with Xavier Youngman bowled by Capuano in the 2nd over. Stu Peterson and Steve Kelly all but getting their side to victory before Peterson hit out for 37 with the finishing line in sight. Another quick wicket fell which brought man of the match Bennett to wrap it up, 7 not out from 3 balls with Kelly unconquered on 27 as Seymour took the Telegraph Cup at 3/80.

Andrew Dundon's collected two scalps on a day the Rook would wanna forget quickly.

thanks Matt Nichols 4 the proper story.

Doon, loved reading about my old club getting the chocolates in the 1 day final.
This fella bennett, where's he hail from? sounds like a good pick up.

Doon, loved reading about my old club getting the chocolates in the 1 day final.

Twas quite a good wrap, Doon. Nice work.
Mr Bennett - a Rhys Melville lookalike - is a mate of Mark McGregor's. Has already proven himself with the ball and looks pretty capable with the willow. Will prove a handy replacement for Chubby Wubby, who has played his last game this season (Vantheman will be devastated)

Where's the proper HJ32 story I cant find it?

You'll meet Mr. Bennett soon he said he's guna train with the jets and drive over Satdy's. Just wait for his 2nd spell, always seems a lot slower than the first :p

it was excellent to stroll down to chittick park on a sunday arvo.. do a bit of scoring, and see the maroons claim the 4th out of the last 6 one-day finals.. seems like we are the one-day kings.. Luke Bennett starred with the ball.. had a lovely direct hit to run lochie watts out.. chubbs and steve kelly batted very well to lead the boys to victory.. all round, a great team effort to take the victory.. GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!

f.u.c.k u seymour boy are so sooky

cmon smith.. there's no need to have a dig at bradley like that.. he's only stating the facts and backing chittick park up a little bit.. anyway, i dont think the condition of the ground means much anyway.. look at all our success in the past few years.. probably the most successful club out of the seymour clubs of recent times.. and just to think jac, you could of been a part of it all.. shame shame.. i think the green-eyed monster should go back into his cave for a while.. :thumbsu:

Speaking of Chittick Park, heard via a little birdie yesterday that the council could be thinking of a mass injection of funds to have the ground done up a la King's Park. Only speculation at this stage, but word is an upgrade is on the agenda.

Speaking of Chittick Park, heard via a little birdie yesterday that the council could be thinking of a mass injection of funds to have the ground done up a la King's Park. Only speculation at this stage, but word is an upgrade is on the agenda.

interesting to hear that grandale.. no doubt that we need it.. and have for a long time now.. also now the only other sporting activity taking place on the chittick is going to be junior football.. with little-aths and soccer all being moved to different grounds.. so, an upgrade will last a long time hopefully... a little under the weather this morning bish? i can tell you celebrations, although small, continued throughout the night back at the fishmungas place.. browny, kel, pinkbits, fish, manda, j-dub and myself carried on for plenty.. it will be a birthday that pete wont be forgetting for a long time..

stu peterson not a good leader! what a great sportsman when opposition has 2 bat twice and put all the fielders on the boundary showed great sportsman ship there didnt ya?
also stu, you said to robbo n collo if they didnt wanna play dont turn up! as for saying we didnt try in the field what a load of s h i t on day 1 u wanted 2 suck robbos c o c k " you are fielding brilliantly 2day robbo" i recall you saying, also i would say my contribution in the field was more than adequate! fiielding in numerous different possies because u couldnt set a field n leave it for more than 5 minutes! maybe u should look at the way you lead a side! sure u made sum runs n took wickets, but if every1 bowled 100 overs theyd take wickets¿ xuvvy wooda been a better captain! but you wouldnt know coz u were so busy worrying bout urself! you didnt listen 2 any1 in the side when they said they didnt want 2 go back an hour 2 play a game of cricket that didnt matter 2 the sdca! i feel guilty for the other 8 guys but not for you, when i saw u went for over 200 runs in a day a big smile came 2 my face!

im pretty sure that i didnt deliberately make less than 40 runs for the week, anyway i dont give a ******** what you think stu, because facts are facts n nobody likes you! but thats ok! i saw the 3 tallarook kids yesterday n they werent pissed off at us, they understood why we went home, i went with collo coz it was my lift home, didnt have spikes and i dont think i could have put up with you for another day! eat a dial

Mate, the only reason we had to bowl twice is because you, an apparent batsmen, and your mates from Kilmore, also batsmen, never made a run.

Travis, you're exactly same as xubby except for the fact he has cricket ability and you don't. You would have loved Zubby to be captain so your piss poor attitude would be acceptable. i listened to the opinion of people that have respect and experience mate, Lachy Watts, Straz Moran, Pearcey and Brett Tarran. You clearly have none.

Ok, lets also keep everyone up around the bat when the team batting second has the sole intention of slogging everything!! Sportmanship? When you've got something intelligent to say, call me.

I thought Robbo was pretty good all week, i was disappointed he let himself down on the final day, his endeavour in the field all week was exceptional.

I don't think any of this would have been an issue if you guys had have rolled up on the final day...anyway its not my issue mate, its the issue of the 5 guys from around the district you guys have to face this week.

As for not listening to anyone about not wanting to play on the final day...maybe no one wanted to play. But we committed to playing, so thats what we have to do mate, honour our word.

And Waddo...your head is switched on young fella. Keep up the quality posts.

curious to know whether there really is indoor nets down at the hill, and are they wide enough and a suitable size for a possible comeback of indoor cricket to seymour? im pretty definate that i would hang up the boots and have a go in which seems to be a pretty exciting game.. alot of organisation to be involved and probably difficulty in getting numbers.. but a possible prospect to look foward to in the 2008 off season.. i know a few blokes who would be keen for a crack.. has it been brought foward to any association meetings or has anyone else had thoughts about it?

cmon smith.. there's no need to have a dig at bradley like that.. he's only stating the facts and backing chittick park up a little bit.. anyway, i dont think the condition of the ground means much anyway.. look at all our success in the past few years.. probably the most successful club out of the seymour clubs of recent times.. and just to think jac, you could of been a part of it all.. shame shame.. i think the green-eyed monster should go back into his cave for a while.. :thumbsu:

bout time chittick park got somthing done bout it yeah but when i went to the hill i had more m8s at the hill than seymour but good on seymour 4 goin well atm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, the only reason we had to bowl twice is because you, an apparent batsmen, and your mates from Kilmore, also batsmen, never made a run.

Travis, you're exactly same as xubby except for the fact he has cricket ability and you don't. You would have loved Zubby to be captain so your piss poor attitude would be acceptable. i listened to the opinion of people that have respect and experience mate, Lachy Watts, Straz Moran, Pearcey and Brett Tarran. You clearly have none.

Ok, lets also keep everyone up around the bat when the team batting second has the sole intention of slogging everything!! Sportmanship? When you've got something intelligent to say, call me.

I thought Robbo was pretty good all week, i was disappointed he let himself down on the final day, his endeavour in the field all week was exceptional.

I don't think any of this would have been an issue if you guys had have rolled up on the final day...anyway its not my issue mate, its the issue of the 5 guys from around the district you guys have to face this week.

As for not listening to anyone about not wanting to play on the final day...maybe no one wanted to play. But we committed to playing, so thats what we have to do mate, honour our word.

And Waddo...your head is switched on young fella. Keep up the quality posts.

I heard that Peterson put the moves on Trav. He tried that sh.it on me once and I had to change clubs. I wasnt that scared of Peterson wanting to suck my co.ck I was terrifed of what Leapo said he would do to me if I cut his lunch. Apparently he calls Stuey his c.umrag.

I heard that Peterson put the moves on Trav. He tried that sh.it on me once and I had to change clubs. I wasnt that scared of Peterson wanting to suck my co.ck I was terrifed of what Leapo said he would do to me if I cut his lunch. Apparently he calls Stuey his c.umrag.

You had to leave because no one liked you. And to be honest, you were and still arn't any good. stop waisting our time with your useless 2 year old comments. the club is a much better place without people like you in it.

This also includes, Smith#5. stop talking yourself up, and taking piss weak little cheap shots. You have done nothing in cricket! so untill you have, just keep your little mouth shut. Cant wait till we play u's again

Maybe a 2 year old comment but that is the funniest $hit I have heard in a long time.

Tommy you should tell em about the 60 year old hairy lady that you and Duke cracked onto on the way back from Oaks Day.

Even better for you Tommy is you know we will never try and pick you up at Royals - its not that your ugly but after seeing some of the things you have picked up we know to stay clear.

You will have to be on for a bowl this week wont ya?

You had to leave because no one liked you. And to be honest, you were and still arn't any good. stop waisting our time with your useless 2 year old comments. the club is a much better place without people like you in it.

This also includes, Smith#5. stop talking yourself up, and taking piss weak little cheap shots. You have done nothing in cricket! so untill you have, just keep your little mouth shut. Cant wait till we play u's again

hahahah who said i was talkin myself up im not even good haha yeah at the time there were f.u.c.k heads running it and there still is y would i wast my time at a s.h.i.t club that i dont like ahahahah

interesting to hear that grandale.. no doubt that we need it.. and have for a long time now.. also now the only other sporting activity taking place on the chittick is going to be junior football.. with little-aths and soccer all being moved to different grounds.. so, an upgrade will last a long time hopefully... a little under the weather this morning bish? i can tell you celebrations, although small, continued throughout the night back at the fishmungas place.. browny, kel, pinkbits, fish, manda, j-dub and myself carried on for plenty.. it will be a birthday that pete wont be forgetting for a long time..

I pretty much forget what happened after the game finished Waddo its all a little bit hazy:cool: . As for chittick park the ball is rolling but its a matter of the shire budgeting enough funds and then getting it done!. That little bit they did (lift sprinklers, top dress) cost 5k

Twas quite a good wrap, Doon. Nice work.
Mr Bennett - a Rhys Melville lookalike - is a mate of Mark McGregor's. Has already proven himself with the ball and looks pretty capable with the willow. Will prove a handy replacement for Chubby Wubby, who has played his last game this season (Vantheman will be devastated)

Bully How did the knee pull up I forgot to ask on Sunday???? and the reason i ask now is that we have lost another after Saturdays game, I wont say who yet but Not only will the team/club suffer immensely, the bars profits will also suffer

So spending some of your money on a bore so you can get your crappy looking ground up to safety standards is out of the question??
And why is bennett oval in such good condition? surely they have the same water retrictions as you guys??

Royals have had warnings from the water board, dose that answer your question

hahahah who said i was talkin myself up im not even good haha yeah at the time there were f.u.c.k heads running it and there still is y would i wast my time at a s.h.i.t club that i dont like ahahahah

Carn Jack, don't be like that. You might want to play for the Maroons again one day.
Boys, let's try and not let this thread denigrate into the slanging matches you see on some other threads. Let's all just have a chill pill and talk cricket again.

are all clubs in the sdca as spiteful as seymour and royals?? must be great playing in such a bitchy competition or is it just those 2 clubs? pretty disgraceful!!

Having turned my hand to umpiring the past 2 seasons, the word aint spiteful but disrespectful at times. Sure there's always some niggle and thats fine in any battle, but ya dont see players hanging back at clubs like the good old days . . . . . and the crap that comes out of a lot of young cricketers mouths these days is a worry.

A lot of it aint even cricket related, they bag their team mates, give the bronx cheer when each other fields one cleanly and seem more interested in what's doing later that night.

Maybe this is why the standard thru the SDCA has slipped so dramatically over the past 3-4 seasons.

are all clubs in the sdca as spiteful as seymour and royals?? must be great playing in such a bitchy competition or is it just those 2 clubs? pretty disgraceful!!

It would be fair to say that I doubt any of these lads would have the aggots to say what they say here when face to face with each other. Young Smithy was at Chittick Park on Sunday and no one had a drama with him from what I could tell . . . . . there's one thing in life lads "Never burn ya bridges" it's amazing how it could bite ya on the bum one day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back