Seymour District Cricket Association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dear mr mitchell i have a little to do with the royals cricket club and been honest i've never seen much violence at the royals cricket club apart from the stuey peterson episode last year yes the royals do have a couple of people that arnt liked bye opposition clubs but so does nearly every club in the league. every one knows dave lawler is a sook and a sledger he's only problem with sledgin is he does take it 2 far by getting personal and tommy's goin down the wrong path by followin dave but if the guys over there tried as hard as about 6 blokes in a grade im sure they would be more than competive and with already a few new faces wanting to play this upcoming season u may see a different oppostion and may even see dave lawler at the hill
Although i reckon since the missus entered into Dilly's life, he has become a little more bitter a little easier. He sparks up a lot quicker these days.

The characters which made the saturday night cricket rooms a hit have moved on in life. Its a real shame. Maybe there will be a few around the SCC this weekend to see off the man who is leaving...you're dead right Fish, the bar takings will drop dramatically. But the hangovers of those who dare to drink with him will also die.

As for Tommy Stevens, from all reports mate, you finished at the right place. A place where violence is accepted. And half arsed efforts are standard. No one really cares if you don't like anyone at Seymour, because i heard no one liked you. I can also tell you the Hill are greatful you never put their club down on the clearance form. They'd hate for you to be the first person they've knocked back from Seymour asking to move...grow up.

Any chance a few on this thread can stop the he said she said crap and start talking cricket its getting real boring, or just punch the piss out of each other and get it over and done with

Man, boy this sure has degenerated into a slanging match - I LIKE IT!! :D

As for sledging, there are a lot of younger guys who yarp non stop. They should take step back and realise, you need to be able to play a bit before doing it.

The best sledgers are guys who actually can back their lip up. Half the guys now who talk crap on the field, would probably combine for 50 runs on the season, always nice to see some ****** who cant hold a bat or probably has been involved in 5 win for his career hanging crap on you.

Moral to the story, if you aint got game, shut the hell up, you just look like a fool.

What a P.ISSA, first ive heard of it, will have to find out more. Wasnt sunday was it?. he was pretty well Gassed when i last saw him

Sunday the 7th Fish. Cant beleive you guys had not heard bout it yet.

Although i reckon since the missus entered into Dilly's life, he has become a little more bitter a little easier. He sparks up a lot quicker these days.

The characters which made the saturday night cricket rooms a hit have moved on in life. Its a real shame. Maybe there will be a few around the SCC this weekend to see off the man who is leaving...you're dead right Fish, the bar takings will drop dramatically. But the hangovers of those who dare to drink with him will also die.

As for Tommy Stevens, from all reports mate, you finished at the right place. A place where violence is accepted. And half arsed efforts are standard. No one really cares if you don't like anyone at Seymour, because i heard no one liked you. I can also tell you the Hill are greatful you never put their club down on the clearance form. They'd hate for you to be the first person they've knocked back from Seymour asking to move...grow up.

Violence is accepted at Royals is it Pete. Please give some examples b4 you get on here and rubbish us.
Tommy can be silly but to label us a place where violence acceptable is beyond the joke just cause our A grade are on the bottom of the ladder.

Man, boy this sure has degenerated into a slanging match - I LIKE IT!! :D

As for sledging, there are a lot of younger guys who yarp non stop. They should take step back and realise, you need to be able to play a bit before doing it.

The best sledgers are guys who actually can back their lip up. Half the guys now who talk crap on the field, would probably combine for 50 runs on the season, always nice to see some ****** who cant hold a bat or probably has been involved in 5 win for his career hanging crap on you.

Moral to the story, if you aint got game, shut the hell up, you just look like a fool.

Yeah agree but im not gonna sit back and let people rubbish the Royals for things it does not deserve to be rubbished for (violence is accepted)

The best sledger I have seen in the modern game is one of your team mates in Sammy Watts.

We all know he can give lip and back it up.

Other good sledgers - pain in the necks to of played against would be one Shan Allum one Nathan Allum and that smart arse keeper for Kilmore B Grade although I beleive he may play A grade now.

Dave Lawler is getting wickets now cause he gets under peoples skins and they just try and smash him out the park but i cant comment on his on field sledging as I have never played against him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Tommy Stevens, from all reports mate, you finished at the right place. A place where violence is accepted. And half arsed efforts are standard. No one really cares if you don't like anyone at Seymour, because i heard no one liked you. I can also tell you the Hill are greatful you never put their club down on the clearance form. They'd hate for you to be the first person they've knocked back from Seymour asking to move...grow up.[/quote]

Bit harsh to label the club like that mate, when you have people there actually having a go trying to get the club back on track. Im sure these fella's dont accept half arsed efforts and violence, and im positive they dont appreciate insipid, demeaning comments about there club.
Sure you have your idiots at each club and Royals have there fair share, but to label the club like you just have is just plain rude and disrespectful

jeez, this thread was very active this time last week.. it was very active, but we were talking bout cricket.. after getting on now just before training, and witnessing this bu.ll sh.it is a joke.. how bout we talk bout a bit of cricket fella's? instead of ppl like jac smith still going on bout how he loves the hill ( but we really know how jealous he is and how he wishes he came back) how seymour and royals are up ******** creek ( look at seymours recent few years of succes, on and off the field, and we all kinda knew royals has been that way for a while) and tommy stevens digging his grave even deeper.. lets talk a bit of heck i n g cricket and get on with it.. :thumbsu: waddo

With all that success Waddo when are we gunna see some spectator friendly facilities? Surely some sort of shaded area for players and spectators to sit and view are long overdue at Ferg's Pavillion.

With all that success Waddo when are we gunna see some spectator friendly facilities? Surely some sort of shaded area for players and spectators to sit and view are long overdue at Ferg's Pavillion.

What do you want Doona, portable fricken shade umbrellas at each end of the wicket!

i hear shannon allum's troublesome knee has buckled again this week at training, can anyone at seymour confirm this?

jeez, this thread was very active this time last week.. it was very active, but we were talking bout cricket.. after getting on now just before training, and witnessing this bu.ll sh.it is a joke.. how bout we talk bout a bit of cricket fella's? instead of ppl like jac smith still going on bout how he loves the hill ( but we really know how jealous he is and how he wishes he came back) how seymour and royals are up ******** creek ( look at seymours recent few years of succes, on and off the field, and we all kinda knew royals has been that way for a while) and tommy stevens digging his grave even deeper.. lets talk a bit of heck i n g cricket and get on with it.. :thumbsu: waddo

haha waddo y would i be jealous i dont care how good seymour is going

U should d i c k head coz we are flying!!!

Ha ha I like it Roota . . . . what's gunna happen with Big Mac will he travel back on Satdy's to play or was Sunday it. When does the new job start for Macca?

S. Peterson, S. Allum possibly M. McGregor which could then lead to L. Bennett could spell disaster for the one day champs?

Things are in the pipe line Doona, but these things take time, all things going to plan we should see a change to the great Peter Ferguson Pavilion next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back