Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Magnificent!!!

See if Citroin will also come in and I'll organise TheCoach16's aunty and BRAB to join for a podcast reunion of sorts..

Edit; Question for Haro..
Did you know that Howedangood was a Hooops alt when the Bombers won the flag in S.24?

What did you want me to do with TheCoach16's aunty and BRAB? Something about 'coming in'?

i will release sometime during the weekend you worthless sacks of horseshit
i am busy

I feel you man
stay safe
Haters gonna hate
take your time
no hurry

Love Yakker

i will release sometime during the weekend you worthless sacks of horseshit
i am busy
So you reckon you’ll be able to post it by tonight then?
Legend.

For reference:

Couldn't remember why but this has certainly helped. Haro was copping red cards and letting our team down so I was fed up. Looking back now, I went way too far but oh well, great fun back then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good listen guys and well done. Great to hear HaroLad again.

To confirm, Haro did have something to do with TheCoach16 leaving.

There was a prank played between HaroLad and I think burningdwarf where TheCoach16 was going to be dropped from the side or moved from his normal position. I believe this is why he then decided to leave and go to the Wonders.

Anyway all history now.

Question for Haro: Do you find you spend more of your time talking on BigFooty about Tinder or talking on Tinder about BigFooty?
HaroLad

I'm not sure if you refusing to answer this question actually gave me satisfaction.

But you followed up and called me your father figure. A tear has just fallen down my face. Please come back, son.

Holy Cow.

This place needs an Official Inquiry to investigate All awards that were Awarded around this era.

BC SHAME if true

Holy Cow.

This place needs an Official Inquiry to investigate All awards that were Awarded around this era.

BC SHAME if true

I've seen a screenshot of them apparently rigging the Beez, it's pretty obvious it was doctored. I mean, lets be honest, you would have to be pretty sad to want to rig an award of an online fantasy game.

I've seen a screenshot of them apparently rigging the Beez, it's pretty obvious it was doctored. I mean, lets be honest, you would have to be pretty sad to want to rig an award of an online fantasy game.
Absolutely Gutted, I thought this was all real.

I mean, lets be honest, you would have to be pretty sad to want to rig an award of an online fantasy game.
Yes, you would, wouldn't you.

In other news, I could tell you the name of the likely winner of the beez this year.

Holy Cow.

BC SHAME if true

Games rigged, awards rigged. It is a disgrace.

For reference:

Couldn't remember why but this has certainly helped. Haro was copping red cards and letting our team down so I was fed up. Looking back now, I went way too far but oh well, great fun back then.
Sounds pretty tame by S.29 standards. No doxing mentioned. No gya pr0n.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back