Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

KP has set out to ruin everything he personally hates. If he says it won’t be posted, it probably won’t.

You’ll be next too, hide!
Pull your tongue out of his arse ND. Tell me one thing he's actually ruined for anyone? The Wheel Of Punishment has more supporters than KP ruins. Looks like the only thing that thread might ruin is his BEEZ chances

Pull your tongue out of his arse ND. Tell me one thing he's actually ruined for anyone? The Wheel Of Punishment has more supporters than KP ruins. Looks like the only thing that thread might ruin is his BEEZ chances
We should have spent far more time than we did on poddy shitcanning Kennedy Parker upon reflection mate

We should have spent far more time than we did on poddy shitcanning Kennedy Parker upon reflection mate
Has it ever occurred to you guys that grown men recording themselves engaging in serious conversation about what other people say in an imaginary world based on a RNG football simulator is a bit unstable?

I'd be quite concerned for myself if i were to ever engage in such activity.

Has it ever occurred to you guys that grown men recording themselves engaging in serious conversation about what other people say in an imaginary world based on a RNG football simulator is a bit unstable?

Ummmmm no

1. The chat isn't that serious.
2. I'd be more concerned that we were naked at the time (well I was)

Have a listen and then post your criticism

Kind of like being a moderator of a football website as well as an administrator of a fantasy league filled with 300 people?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind of like being a moderator of a football website as well as an administrator of a fantasy league filled with 300 people?
Dont be ridiculous Clarke, no idiot would ever sign up for a ridiculous gig like that.

My fish and EPL club questions are by far my greatest contribution to the league. But you got one thing wrong, the Roys are clearly Leicester City. Generally around the mid table mark, miracle league win, back to somewhat mediocrity

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back