Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm very disappointed at the lack of a discussion about how daring the Avant Garde "H E I S C O M I N G" threads were and their impact on the league over the last few weeks. Another strike against the podcast.

shud up rook

I'm very disappointed at the lack of a discussion about how daring the Avant Garde "H E I S C O M I N G" threads were and their impact on the league over the last few weeks. Another strike against the podcast.
Got the response it deserves to be honest.

I’m Not game to listen, I was a bit under the weather. Was it bad?
Well you gave a really passionate speech at the end that would've been inspiring if you didn't repeat yourself a few times...

It’s was awesome. Got me all fired up!

I really want to watch a show called Community.

Well you gave a really passionate speech at the end that would've been inspiring if you didn't repeat yourself a few times...
I just thought he was in a large amphitheater.

TJASTA, did you add the sound effects? Most enjoyable.

I love everything about you.

I apologise Loons. Someone slipped me a Mickey 😝

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did enjoy the podcast Harv’s

Learnt 3 things;
1. I want Yakker in my hot tub
2. philreich can’t sing for shit
3. I will increase my pressure on my next hot seat guest NaturalDisaster; and l won’t let him play a straight bat

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back