SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt Dingley pick up a guy from East Brighton which has caused a bit of a stink due to him being a contracted player for East in 2010?Brett Gneil has retired and a possible coach of a new Superules side?

Gossip is that Adam Shepard was actually offerd the senior job after a 2nd interview then The current coach (Quinn) asked that he be paid in full for 2009 and due to there current bank balance the deal was scrapped and Quinn is on a easy payment plan for season 2010.

i too heard from a couple of people that Sheppo was going to coach dingley, obviously not the case now.......

True Brannan does have one of the best pair of hands I've seen in local footy, will be a great target hanging around centre half forward on any ground. As for the yips, not sure about that? Didn't have much of a chance to get in the forward line when playing at Port.

Hold on a second i can recall one a occassion when playing against hoppers, he wouldn't let the other fwds near it...He got a lazy 12 goals that day..He is a gun!!!

Mangoplah Cookardinia United Eastlakes Goannas (MCUE) are looking for prospective players for the upcoming season. Mangoplah is situated approximately 32kms South of Wagga Wagga in inland NSW.
Mangoplah participates in the Riverina Football League which is the strongest league in the Riverina MIA region. The club has a proud history and with our strong junior base are looking to add to that in 2010.
The goannas have retained all players from last year and appointed two more and feel that a couple more experienced footballers would help us take the next step.

The club has available a large number of job opportunities in Wagga Wagga including solicitor, scaffolder, carpenter, farm manager, physiotherapist, metal fabricator, draftsperson and a large number of other trades.

A senior coaching position is also available...

Anyone interested in becoming part of a tight knit footy club, in a strong competition, with good support please send me a private message with your credentials and we will continue discussions from there

True Brannan does have one of the best pair of hands I've seen in local footy, will be a great target hanging around centre half forward on any ground. As for the yips, not sure about that? Didn't have much of a chance to get in the forward line when playing at Port.

Although it could be seen as biased, i think ridgway has the best forward line pair of hands in the comp at the moment.

A real family footy club!

What a disgrace. Anything for a bit of coin....

That 2k will cover one of Jacobs' match payments.

Not only bringing yourself down but the league as well.

Sh!thouse.

All this for 2K are you kidding. Richard has 2K in his ashtray!

I bet after that article they get more than $2k thats more advertising than they could ever hope for. They wouldnt be the only football club within Victoria sponsored by a brothel. Guy's its called looking outside the square, unless your on a committee of a footy club and know how there run you dont know how hard it is bring in cash.

Sh!thouse.
let me get out the violin and the box of kleenex...... go and have a winge somewhere else.....as for jacobs mate your underselling it a bit make it 3k but what would you know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet after that article they get more than $2k thats more advertising than they could ever hope for. They wouldnt be the only football club within Victoria sponsored by a brothel. Guy's its called looking outside the square, unless your on a committee of a footy club and know how there run you dont know how hard it is bring in cash.

To all concerned , the sponsorship is not going ahead, it has been taken off the the table, also as far as the article is concerned , very few things that were written were even said !

To all concerned , the sponsorship is not going ahead, it has been taken off the the table, also as far as the article is concerned , very few things that were written were even said !
that'll be disappointing for junior22 he'll have to find something else to rag up about

Sh!thouse.

Fair dinkum mate you are an absolute flog...:eek: :eek::cool::cool:

Good on City for scoring another sponsor, its hard enough to get em at the best of times and who the f$ck does Wayne Holdsworth think he is, The SFL should stick to worrying about the league in general and the way they do certain things and not stopping clubs from gaining new sponsors.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
It was alright for Clayton to have a certain brothel as a major sponsor a few years ago and have the name on their jackets so whats the diff ? Maybe somebody from City should point this out to Wayne i'm out of touch Holdsworth and at the same time tell him and Julia Gillard to stick to what they r paid to do and nothing else coz at the best of times they struggle with that. Thats exactly why this league will always struggle to get ahead with idiots like that in charge..

PS: I hope that does'nt mean Dingley r going to try and get the blue oyster bar to sponsor them again... :D:D:D:D:D

Fair dinkum mate you are an absolute flog...:eek: :eek::cool::cool:

Good on City for scoring another sponsor, its hard enough to get em at the best of times and who the f$ck does Wayne Holdsworth think he is, The SFL should stick to worrying about the league in general and the way they do certain things and not stopping clubs from gaining new sponsors.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
It was alright for Clayton to have a certain brothel as a major sponsor a few years ago and have the name on their jackets so whats the diff ? Maybe somebody from City should point this out to Wayne i'm out of touch Holdsworth and at the same time tell him and Julia Gillard to stick to what they r paid to do and nothing else coz at the best of times they struggle with that. Thats exactly why this league will always struggle to get ahead with idiots like that in charge..

PS: I hope that does'nt mean Dingley r going to try and get the blue oyster bar to sponsor them again... :D:D:D:D:D
Depends on what your club stands for. Being a coach with a wife and 4 kids as well as many of my players have wives and children, we wouldn't sell our soul for 2k. Unfortunately it's peanuts who have the shithouse old mentality that footy clubs are in actual fact boys clubs and are run as such. Yeah sponsors are hard to find and they are essential, christ we know that, but it really comes down to what you stand for as a group of people. Wayne Holdsworth out of touch? I would disagree. As far as the AFL is concerned the protection of womens rights and dignity is paramount and this can be seen in there education programs for their players. Maybe you need to have a look at your own principles and values....:thumbsdown:

Depends on what your club stands for. Being a coach with a wife and 4 kids as well as many of my players have wives and children, we wouldn't sell our soul for 2k. Unfortunately it's peanuts who have the shithouse old mentality that footy clubs are in actual fact boys clubs and are run as such. Yeah sponsors are hard to find and they are essential, christ we know that, but it really comes down to what you stand for as a group of people. Wayne Holdsworth out of touch? I would disagree. As far as the AFL is concerned the protection of womens rights and dignity is paramount and this can be seen in there education programs for their players. Maybe you need to have a look at your own principles and values....:thumbsdown:

Ha Ha Ha fair enough your entitled to your opinion but ??
footy clubs are boys clubs ?? Well they were the last time i looked..
Clearly you are another one that has his head burried up his butt, it has nothing to do with what your club stands for, so what if its a Brothel or a mechanic or a food chain or even a Sexyland ?? SO WHAT !! People can do whatever they like as long as its not ilegal ! and the last time i looked The California Club was legal..
As far as your comments on Womans Rights go, you are kidding me are'nt you ? Education Programs ha ha ha ha ....
Do i need to bring up, The new St Kilda Recruit Andrew Lovett ???? or Fevola, or Adam Simpson and Daniel Pratt !! or the numerous players over the years that have been in trouble regarding woman. Gee that program is working well mate ...
So are you saying that coz you have a wife and kids and your players do as well that unless its excepted by that view of people its not right for the rest of us to think any different ? :cool::cool::cool:

Clearly you are another one that has his head burried up his butt, it has nothing to do with what your club stands for, so what if its a Brothel or a mechanic or a food chain or even a Sexyland ?? SO WHAT !! People can do whatever they like as long as its not ilegal ! and the last time i looked The California Club was legal..
As far as your comments on Womans Rights go, you are kidding me are'nt you ? Education Programs ha ha ha ha ....
Do i need to bring up, The new St Kilda Recruit Andrew Lovett ???? or Fevola, or Adam Simpson and Daniel Pratt !! or the numerous players over the years that have been in trouble regarding woman. Gee that program is working well mate ...
So are you saying that coz you have a wife and kids and your players do as well that unless its excepted by that view of people its not right for the rest of us to think any different ? :cool::cool::cool:
No not saying that cause i have a wife and kids thats the line my players take, more thats what is written in the clubs mission statement and thats what we stick by. hence why players have been asked to leave. And as for boys club are you living in the 70's??? If you dont have women involved in your football club, believe me you'll be folded in 10 years. While I'm at it preety sure that's 4 AFL players in about 864 and they have all been suspended and fined so yeah it is working. I feel sorry for the club your associated with to be honest, if this is the line your taking....

No not saying that cause i have a wife and kids thats the line my players take, more thats what is written in the clubs mission statement and thats what we stick by. hence why players have been asked to leave. And as for boys club are you living in the 70's??? If you dont have women involved in your football club, believe me you'll be folded in 10 years. While I'm at it preety sure that's 4 AFL players in about 864 and they have all been suspended and fined so yeah it is working. I feel sorry for the club your associated with to be honest, if this is the line your taking....
Not to sure how we have drifted off the original chat which was my reply to Junior 22 about City bringing themselves and the league down for trying to get a brothel to sponsor them but i will reply to your last effort.
Yes we have women involved in our club and they do a great job that was never a question so dont make this an issue about women in footy clubs.
The issue is about a team gaining a new sponsor who happens to be a legitamate business and all the narrow minded people getting on their high horse and making an issue out of it.
Tell me this, if a vegetarian went to your club and said i am offended by the fact that you have a butcher as a major sponsor would you and Wayne rectify the issue and get rid of the butcher ?? i doubt it. So whats the difference? My original point was if its a legal business and they want to sponsor a local footy club what right does anyone else have to stop them just because its a brothel. I dont know why you felt the need to start talking about womens rights and Dignity as that was never questioned either, in fact it has nothing to do with the original chat.
I also forgot to mention Pearcedale and the Phillip Island issue a few months back to.
And my club and i certainly dont need you to feel sorry for us mate, maybe you need to look in the mirror.:thumbsu:

Not to sure how we have drifted off the original chat which was my reply to Junior 22 about City bringing themselves and the league down for trying to get a brothel to sponsor them but i will reply to your last effort.
Yes we have women involved in our club and they do a great job that was never a question so dont make this an issue about women in footy clubs.
The issue is about a team gaining a new sponsor who happens to be a legitamate business and all the narrow minded people getting on their high horse and making an issue out of it.
Tell me this, if a vegetarian went to your club and said i am offended by the fact that you have a butcher as a major sponsor would you and Wayne rectify the issue and get rid of the butcher ?? i doubt it. So whats the difference? My original point was if its a legal business and they want to sponsor a local footy club what right does anyone else have to stop them just because its a brothel. I dont know why you felt the need to start talking about womens rights and Dignity as that was never questioned either, in fact it has nothing to do with the original chat.
I also forgot to mention Pearcedale and the Phillip Island issue a few months back to.
And my club and i certainly dont need you to feel sorry for us mate, maybe you need to look in the mirror.:thumbsu:

clayton have never liked females on there committee they only like them in the canteen dont even like them behind the bar serving i know this to be true clayton is a boys club would not like to be associated with them you never see families around there club . hi homer have a good new year in div2see you in about 2019

clayton have never liked females on there committee they only like them in the canteen dont even like them behind the bar serving i know this to be true clayton is a boys club would not like to be associated with them you never see families around there club . hi homer have a good new year in div2see you in about 2019

Yet again you amaze me with your knowledge of Clayton ! If i didnt know any better i would say you must know someone there but i doubt it.
So the females that have been working at the bar for the last few years must have slipped your imaginary friends mind :eek:
Like i have said before dont worry about Clayton you should be very worried about the fact that you have lost the only good player you had and now you will struggle not to be relegated straight back to divvy 2 like you were last time. :D:D Hope he can get the districts over the line when you meet...

god you are so anti female/ family friendly no wonder you lose young players at an alarming rate there parents must be shocked at what happens to there sons at this club shame shame shame on clayton the boys club homer thought better of you but now i realise you sir are no better than a bruegarteryist

The whole sponsorship thing probably wasn't the greatest idea, but I understand how hard it is to get sponsors from local business in the current climate.

But for a measly $2000???? Hmmmmm.

Good publicity for the CC though!
on one hand your saying its hard to get sponsors then say measly 2k....i would of thought any 2k sponsors were of value to any club...its hard enough to get people to buy raffle tickets these days let alone give away 2k....also thats how some sponsors start out then they throw in a bit more as years go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back