SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure mate I guess Roy will know where exactly he sees him playing.

If he were to play forward, we would have Ridgway, Best, Cooke & Taranto, which means 2 spots for smaller crumbing/running forwards and it's looking pretty good.

May even put him on a wing or key position down back? I guess it all depends on his fitness and what Roy has in mind.

Everyone on bigfooty is waiting with anticipation for DIPPER 86 to jump on and defend Andy Tarantos loyalty, how embarassed would the bloke be, unless he is Andy Taranto? LOL

Not sure mate I guess Roy will know where exactly he sees him playing.

If he were to play forward, we would have Ridgway, Best, Cooke & Taranto, which means 2 spots for smaller crumbing/running forwards and it's looking pretty good.

May even put him on a wing or key position down back? I guess it all depends on his fitness and what Roy has in mind.

Now you've got 4 forwards who don't fire in finals? LOL:thumbsu:

I wouldn't say we are throwing $$$$ at him. From what i've been told (i don't know the complete goings on at our club) Taranto actually gave Roy a call. In saying that, i am sure we would have given him something worth playing for us.

Great player, should slot in well.
did you say taranto gave your coach a call?

David Sheehan dual StKilda premeirship player may be on the move down to the Dingoe Den.Final talks with Quinn Wednesday night my spies tell me.

Agree RedRoomMilkn. Good get for Dingley if true.

A question for yourself or sfl08 or backtoback08......Any chance a certain high profile recently retired Tiger might make 6 appearances down at the Peanut Farm in 2010? Apparantly good mates with Ezra Poyas.

Just a rumour floating around in the Bayside suburbs....

A question for yourself or sfl08 or backtoback08......Any chance a certain high profile recently retired Tiger might make 6 appearances down at the Peanut Farm in 2010? Apparantly good mates with Ezra Poyas.

not the same bloke romoured to be playing a few games at nth heidelberg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zantuck not interested, although he rang us offering his services!

Richo, word has it he will have a kick at Old Xavs, although he lives around the corner from our ground and knows a few of our players?

phantom big words would you have the gonads to say that to mimo??

Just because memo is big and ugly, it seems he has you st kilda ladies bluffed.

I have seen him tuck his hairy tail between his legs and bolt for the door many times when he has had his bluff called. Just goes to show how easily you fools are misled.

Just because memo is big and ugly, it seems he has you st kilda ladies bluffed.

I have seen him tuck his hairy tail between his legs and bolt for the door many times when he has had his bluff called. Just goes to show how easily you fools are misled.
lol.....sounds like you've been stalking mimo snowman you sick puppy as for having blokes bluffed why would he need to?? :confused: my point was whether phantom would comment to a persons face or just talk sh!t about them on an internet forum bit like yourself......you're probably the type of bloke that bags the crap out of people all day over the fence then slaps them on the back after the game and buys them a beer

So after all that it looks like Dave is staying at the Saints then. Good choice Dave !!!

True that David & Mimo have played at 4 clubs together which includes Jnrs each time they have moved it has been to better standard of footy.

Great blokes and good luck to them for 2010 !!!

P.S I wouldnt be bagging the big man Mimo full stop !

So after all that it looks like Dave is staying at the Saints then. Good choice Dave !!!

True that David & Mimo have played at 4 clubs together which includes Jnrs each time they have moved it has been to better standard of footy.

Great blokes and good luck to them for 2010 !!!

P.S I wouldnt be bagging the big man Mimo full stop !

ill bag the big man what a waste of talent to lazy to train and eats like a horse matter of fact looks like one side on veiw

everyone talks big on net. one of the last people you would want to bag to their face.

If you did you got balls

So you need to fight this guy or face him. What the phantom said was purely fact. Mimo goes where the money is. VAFA, SFL, Ellinback league. back and forth. I also heard that he backs down when confronted

since when did being big make you a good fighter, please u would see a guys like that punch from the next suburb. he did not do much when he was comfronted in the 08 grand final, did not get a kick he was so mentally screwed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back