SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1zvqxhy.jpg

Mimo has his first Kickboxing fight this sunday night !! His Brother Ray is the Main Event.

Gee, I hope for Memo's sake, the other guy is slower than a wet week, and that he doesn't say 'boo' to memo before the fight.

I am far from being an apologist for St Kilda City, but I am so sick and tired of the continual bagging St kilda and its players get from some of the posters here.

Now, why are you trying to bag Mimo here? He is actually having a dip at a sport that is not for the feint hearted. And, you don't even have the decency to spell his name properly.

I would like to wish Mimo well for his kick boxing debut.

Now, why are you trying to bag Mimo here? He is actually having a dip at a sport that is not for the feint hearted. And, you don't even have the decency to spell his name properly.

I would like to wish Mimo well for his kick boxing debut.[/quote]

Dont get too precious Princess! But in saying that, good luck to Mimo. Is he playing footy on the weekend as well?

I think that i will retract my pea heart comment about Mimo, obviously prepared to have a crack!

I am far from being an apologist for St Kilda City, but I am so sick and tired of the continual bagging St kilda and its players get from some of the posters here.

don't worry about thw snowman he is one of the toughest with the keyboard in hand..lol

hahahahahahahahaha,

I bet you have a poster above your bed of Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger hugging don't you?

Great publicity today for this Sunday's annual ANZAC Game at Cheltenham.

Herald Sun - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-a-chance-digger/story-e6frf7kx-1225853782056

6PR Radio Perth - http://www.6pr.com.au/displayPopUpP...u/6pr/Audio/breakfast_150410_anzacaflflag.wma

Also discussed on SEN's Morning Glory with Andy Maher, Tim Watson and Dr. Turf as well as 3AW's Breakfast Show.

Good article, shame about the spelling.

Cheltenham Football Club has thought up these unique umpiring clags :confused:

Round 2 tips....

Chelsea Hts defeat Tooronga Malvern (15 goals)
Mordialloc defeat East Brighton (six goals)
St Kilda City defeat Springvale Dist (15 goals)
Dingley defeat Heatherton (10 goals)
Missing a tip Super?
Chelsea Hts defeat Tooronga Malvern (80 points)
Mordialloc defeat East Brighton (40 points)
St Kilda City defeat Springvale (100+ points)
Dingley defeat Heatherton (30 points)
St Pauls defeat Cheltenham (24 points) >>Match of the round<<
Should be a fantastic game to close out the round, must win for both clubs to get their seasons on track after round 1 losses.

Round 2 Tips

Chelsea Heights over Tooronga Malvern (10 goals)
Mordialloc over East Brighton (1 goal)
StKilda City over Springvale (15 goals)
Dingley over Heatherton (3 goals)
StPauls over Cheltenham (10 goals)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heighters by about 10
Brighton for an upset
St.Kilda by plenty
Dingley 6-7goals
St.Pauls to smash Chelt..

all guesses this early in the year..

Heighters by 12 goals over TM
Heatherton by 4 goals over Dingley
Mordialloc by 15pts over EB
City by 15 goals over Spring Dists
St Pauls by 12 goals over Chelt

Missing a tip Super?
Chelsea Hts defeat Tooronga Malvern (80 points)
Mordialloc defeat East Brighton (40 points)
St Kilda City defeat Springvale (100+ points)
Dingley defeat Heatherton (30 points)
St Pauls defeat Cheltenham (24 points) >>Match of the round<<
Should be a fantastic game to close out the round, must win for both clubs to get their seasons on track after round 1 losses.

Don't tip in games involving Chelt. Massive game for both clubs, 0-2 isnt the start either would have expected. Going by the margins suggested in posts above, obviously no one rates us....more than happy with that!

Don't tip in games involving Chelt. Massive game for both clubs, 0-2 isnt the start either would have expected. Going by the margins suggested in posts above, obviously no one rates us....more than happy with that!

nobody rates heatherton, springy, and dingley.. chelt probably not as good as previous years.. tough start for the rosellas though!

Whats the go with Saints an Springy?? SFL website didn't have their scores.. What happened Junior?? were you missing many players? heard Ferraro was out.

Whats the go with Saints an Springy?? SFL website didn't have their scores.. What happened Junior?? were you missing many players? heard Ferraro was out.

Yeah we were missing a couple of players in Ferraro, my little bro, and a couple of others, but no excuse at all. The Vampires turned up to play whereas we didn't. Disappointing but a good reality check for us.

While the first 2 rounds have produced some horrid thumpings, this week will answer a few questions I think?
Chelt v City - Huge for Chelt, facing an 0-3 start. Some imposing KP players but haven't put it on the board yet. StKC still the benchmark.
TM v Dingley - Dream draw for the Dingos but haven't convinced everyone yet. TM are improved. Good test for both.
StP v EB - Vamps mad a statement last week. Will we find out if they are the real deal?
Heights v Mordi - Can't read Mordi yet. What impact will the respective recruits have?
Heath v SD - Are we spoon-dodging already in Round 3? Regardless, neither will want to lose.

Reckon we will get a much better read on form after this. All 5 games could genuinely go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back