SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about bringing the juniors through because they are the future of the club;)

Bit rough mate, we played 6 colts in the seniors on Saturday and I think 7 in the twos, weve lost 12 of our Grand final team thru retirements ,injuries and money and weve got 3 major injuries to talls.

Nath Carroll happens to be Quinnys best mate ,grew up togther at claremont and can play 8-10 games this year whilst he finishes his employment contract in the WA mines, we are not sure when he will play
but sooner rather than later would be good.

as far as our kids go , we have none of any size or height they are all mid fielders so weve gone from tall to a smallish team in comparison to years gone by, if it was money situation he wouldnt be with us.

We are hoping he can play the majority of the 2nd half of the year, plus he lives around the corner in Windsor

Don't be touchy B2B! Just found it ironic that you were spruiking this philosophical shift to investing in youth only 2 weeks ago, then all of a sudden a massive fish like Carroll gets landed only 6 days after St Pauls pushed you all the way.
Just a massive co-incidence that's all. ;)

Don't be touchy B2B! Just found it ironic that you were spruiking this philosophical shift to investing in youth only 2 weeks ago, then all of a sudden a massive fish like Carroll gets landed only 6 days after St Pauls pushed you all the way.

No worries mate, perception and reality are poles apart sometimes,

The Nath Carroll process has been going for 6 weeks, he made his decsiion to play footy in Melbourne last wednesday night, so not a knee jerk reaction, in that time weve lost a ruckman with a torn ankle ligaments , key forward with a compound finger fracture and chb with broken foot and and our twos ruckman who played a senior final last year has a knee injury add to that the loss of Dimachki,Sheehan,McNamara (all talls) , we dont have any kids with height to fill the spots, playing 6 last week shows we are playing youth,and we intend to play at least 4 every week, also you have to consider we have 2 of our better kids at williamstown and bruno at sandy who is only 22 (all midfielders as well).

What role & how often he will play is yet to be determined, as a club there is minimum amount of games he needs to play and if he cant manage that it wont happen!

Can't make everyone happy

All the big fish are at Chelsea Heights champ :), also I see St Pauls have picked up 2 sandy players over the last 2 weeks!!!

St Pauls were very impressive round one and again on Sunday where they didnt get out of 2nd gear and won comfortably , will be hard to beat for the remainder of the year!

All the big fish are at Chelsea Heights champ :), also I see St Pauls have picked up 2 sandy players over the last 2 weeks!!!

St Pauls were very impressive round one and again on Sunday where they didnt get out of 2nd gear and won comfortably , will be hard to beat for the remainder of the year!

No doubt Chelsea Heights have recruited some good players, but Phil Smith and Mark Fitcher are hardly the household names of Danny Jacobs and Nathan Carroll - for clarity, that's what I would refer to as 'big fish' in recruiting terms.
St Pauls are looking strong with Blackwood, Kreirger, Marasco and Ridgeway among others all to come back at some stage, in addition to the Sandy recruits Murnane and Allen. The Dogs have slipped along nicely under the radar but have now arguably picked up better than anyone.
Given the success with raiding Sandy's coffers it's probably only a matter of time before Bruno bobs up! Exciting times at Tucker Rd!

No doubt Chelsea Heights have recruited some good players, but Phil Smith and Mark Fitcher are hardly the household names of Danny Jacobs and Nathan Carroll - for clarity, that's what I would refer to as 'big fish' in recruiting terms.
St Pauls are looking strong with Blackwood, Kreirger, Marasco and Ridgeway among others all to come back at some stage, in addition to the Sandy recruits Murnane and Allen. The Dogs have slipped along nicely under the radar but have now arguably picked up better than anyone.
Given the success with raiding Sandy's coffers it's probably only a matter of time before Bruno bobs up! Exciting times at Tucker Rd!

You've missed a couple at Chelsea - Moor & Downie FB/chb mpnfl team of year add smith & fitcher to beasy,walsh,attard,flack,roberts,matheson,ogier,uoanga,wineberg will be hard to beat,there gonna kick big scores no matter who they play the doggies looked hungry in round one and will be formidable opposition if they can get everyone on the park, weve had a stack of injuries and they make a big difference , not so much now but at the business end you need all your cattle up and running. the way jay is going we wont see him for a year or two, he is more than holding his own at the VFL level.
Dont right off East Brighton or Mordy looks a very even season and chelt will monster a few teams with there height

Saw Chelsea Heights on the weekend. Would be surprised if they lost a game. Very good side. Having said that St Pauls were extremely impressive on Sunday.

Very deep list, I think they are fielding 3 senior teams this year and have strength all over the ground. They are clearly the standout and I agree
will be very hard to beat, I think this year more than ever injuries will play a part. If the top 3 or 4 sides get them Mordy & East Brighton will up to there necks in the flag hunt.

Will not play. Guaranteed.

I live across the road from the peanut farm and enjoy watching the boys every second weekend. Has Jay Bruno (gun player) gone to Sandy, could have sworn he was jogging laps last week at the PF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live across the road from the peanut farm and enjoy watching the boys every second weekend. Has Jay Bruno (gun player) gone to Sandy, could have sworn he was jogging laps last week at the PF.

Still spends heaps of time at the club, been his club for over 15 years!

Still spends heaps of time at the club, been his club for over 15 years!

he is just a player. certainly no gun, and his size will see him never amount to anything more even if he was to improve greatly through intensive training and the fact that away from st kilda city he may actually have a coach.

rumour has it, if he does stop sulking and finishes out the year at sandy, it will definately be his last.
i'm still amazed at the cockyness of the midget to think he has what it takes at that level.

he is just a player. certainly no gun, and his size will see him never amount to anything more even if he was to improve greatly through intensive training and the fact that away from st kilda city he may actually have a coach.

rumour has it, if he does stop sulking and finishes out the year at sandy, it will definately be his last.
i'm still amazed at the cockyness of the midget to think he has what it takes at that level.

i myself do not speak to any one under 200cm

you are a knob mate, have u seen him play any games at sandy? do u know anyone from sandy coaches players?

ive seen him play twice and know half dozen down there as well as fitness coaches and they could not be happier with the way he is performing.
so if your to lazy or not talented enought o make a sandy list, dont hate a bloke who can

and by the way i have nothing to do with st kilda, actually hate them, but give credit where credit is due.

you are a knob mate, have u seen him play any games at sandy? do u know anyone from sandy coaches players?

ive seen him play twice and know half dozen down there as well as fitness coaches and they could not be happier with the way he is performing.
so if your to lazy or not talented enought o make a sandy list, dont hate a bloke who can

and by the way i have nothing to do with st kilda, actually hate them, but give credit where credit is due.

Yeah good call Gardener, "Snowdropper you are a flog mate " i'm sure there is a hell of a lot of people like me who are sick of seeing the crap you put on here mate, everyone like's a shit stir but you are just literally what your sign in states a "snowdropper" and hopefully you dont have to look up the meaning !!
Good luck to the bloke, at least he is having a crack at improving himself.:D.
Can't wait for your witty reply either !:eek::eek::eek:

Yeah good call Gardener, "Snowdropper you are a flog mate " i'm sure there is a hell of a lot of people like me who are sick of seeing the crap you put on here mate, everyone like's a shit stir but you are just literally what your sign in states a "snowdropper" and hopefully you dont have to look up the meaning !!
Good luck to the bloke, at least he is having a crack at improving himself.:D.
Can't wait for your witty reply either !:eek::eek::eek:

this is a division 1 forum thread homo22, please keep to your division. you can post back in division 1 in about 15 years. thank you for your cooperation.

I think that this is a disgusting post. The mods here (IMHO) should ban Snowman for making such unjustifiable slurs on someone who is actually having a crack.

Actually, from what I saw of Bruno last year, I am convinced that he is a gun. Would certainly walk into any SFL Division one team.

Snowman, you are probabably grinning yourself silly, hiding behind your computer there. But I reckon what you are doing is just gutless.

Been some pretty good footy talk on here of late.....
Dont take much notice of frosty he just hates on anybody that doesnt enjoy man love:eek:

this is a division 1 forum thread homo22, please keep to your division. you can post back in division 1 in about 15 years. thank you for your cooperation.

Bahahahahah, Come on Champ is that all ya got ?? Homo22 ???gee thats original. I expected better from you after all your usual witt on here.
You remind me of another flog that used to be on here by the name of Wippet, your not related are ya?

City by 10 goals,
Tooronga to have their first win,
St Pauls by 12 goals
Chelsea Heights by 8 goals
Draw between the tunners and springy..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back