SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an odd sentence. The severity of the incident as it has been described here, you would either expect Not Gulity - inconclusive, or Guilty 8weeks+. Does sound a bit like a 'happy medium' conclusion.

At least the league did investigate it. The Chelt player copped 4 weeks, may be not long enough, but how many times has a player king hit somebody and got away with it.

Dissappointing for the City player who was struck, this sort of thuggery is no longer welcome.

B2B was there any thought of going legal if the league did not follow up?

At least the league did investigate it. The Chelt player copped 4 weeks, may be not long enough, but how many times has a player king hit somebody and got away with it.

Dissappointing for the City player who was struck, this sort of thuggery is no longer welcome.

who was the player that got hit??

Rd 5 tips:
Heighters by 10 goals over Rosellas
Mordy by 12 goals over Springy
City by 7 goals over Vampires
Doggies by 8 goals over Dingoes
Tunners by 3 goals over the Combine.

heights by enough - missing a few still.
mordy in a canter.
i think city by heaps but brighton seem to have improved lots so might put up a good fight.
dogs to take out last weeks frustration on dingley
heatherton - don't know why!! just coz!

the other week i asked on big footy if the player in question was number 25 for chelt. suprise suprise it was the dirty dog ewen mckenzie, he is a tool that has brain fades. i watched them on anzac day and he tackled a bloke that was over the boundry line, and this poor bloke missed his head on the verticle post on the fence by an inch could of killed him, even his own supporters were disgusted. he is a dog and will be looked upon as a weak dog, a perfect fit for where chelt is heading...

On the most part, you are productive poster on here gardener, who generally adds the conversation, but that seems to have changed of late. You should pay attention to the lawsuit taking place over the other side of the Bay if you want to continue down this line of posting.

Some may say that a weak dog is someone who hides behind an internet alias and makes comments such as these without the danger of having to be made to explain yourself.

FWIW, the bloke won a league best and fairest two years ago, dirty players don't win such awards. May I also add that he has never been reported once in his career and only sent off once. If he was such a dirty player, odds are he would have be reported at least once!

Enough of the name calling and rash generalisations, get back to talking about the footy and what looms as the most exciting SFL Div 1 season in years.

the other week i asked on big footy if the player in question was number 25 for chelt. suprise suprise it was the dirty dog ewen mckenzie, he is a tool that has brain fades. i watched them on anzac day and he tackled a bloke that was over the boundry line, and this poor bloke missed his head on the verticle post on the fence by an inch could of killed him, even his own supporters were disgusted. he is a dog and will be looked upon as a weak dog, a perfect fit for where chelt is heading...
see if you can find where you wrote that for some reason the posts on that topic was removed. would of thought it was reasonable conversation about something that had gone on ??

On the most part, you are productive poster on here gardener, who generally adds the conversation, but that seems to have changed of late. You should pay attention to the lawsuit taking place over the other side of the Bay if you want to continue down this line of posting.

Some may say that a weak dog is someone who hides behind an internet alias and makes comments such as these without the danger of having to be made to explain yourself.

FWIW, the bloke won a league best and fairest two years ago, dirty players don't win such awards. May I also add that he has never been reported once in his career and only sent off once. If he was such a dirty player, odds are he would have be reported at least once!

mate ive watched him several times over the years and some games for sandy 2s. let me tell u something he has been very lucky to be only reported once, he is the king of the cheap shots under the packs and behind play.

sorry u are offended but he is one player i have no time for, he is care less and finally caught out for the way he has gone about his footy....

Enough of the name calling and rash generalisations, get back to talking about the footy and what looms as the most exciting SFL Div 1 season in years.
two years ago he won the league b and f.
this year he caved a guys face in!
which was seen by plenty of people in the crowd both st.kilda supporters
and people from other sfl clubs who were viewing the game also.
so bang on about how good and fair he is all you like but the truth is he's very lucky to get 4 weeks whilst our bloke wont play again but on a positive for him he didnt lose his eye and can still see:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fair enough then gardener. If thats how you see it then fine. I just hate it when people get on here and verbally attack players from other clubs safe in the knowledge that their identity will never be revealed. Not exactly brave IMO, thats all.

As for the removal of posts, ownthemoment....as there was an investigation into the incident under way and the matter was still to be resolved, any posts (espeically of the nature of yours, gardeners and ROCK0's7) regarding the matter can be seen as obstructing justice and prejudicing the investigation and or tribunal.

You would have hated it had these posts been responsible for the case being thrown out would you? Yes, this can happen. I know you were just sticking up for a Port Colts mate, but they don't do anyone any good.

Any way back to the footy. Could the rain even a few games up tomorrow?

Fair enough then gardener. If thats how you see it then fine. I just hate it when people get on here and verbally attack players from other clubs safe in the knowledge that their identity will never be revealed. Not exactly brave IMO, thats all.

As for the removal of posts, ownthemoment....as there was an investigation into the incident under way and the matter was still to be resolved, any posts (espeically of the nature of yours, gardeners and ROCK0's7) regarding the matter can be seen as obstructing justice and prejudicing the investigation and or tribunal.

You would have hated it had these posts been responsible for the case being thrown out would you? Yes, this can happen. I know you were just sticking up for a Port Colts mate, but they don't do anyone any good.

Any way back to the footy. Could the rain even a few games up tomorrow?

Super you guys lost again is everyone at the club back slapping after another loss??? because you played Chelsea??
I hope thats not the case

Fairly flat about it myview....the better side on the day lost the game, but thats footy!

Need to replicate the same effort for the rest of the year. A standard has been set.

I never understood how the better side doesnt win in footy????
All i can say to you freak seems like the talents there so whats not right at your club??????:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interleague weekend isn't that far away and I assume that the selectors are well and truly into picking their squad so i thought I would put my team together.
I understand that many of the players I have in, probably won't play (for one reason or another) but it is a good exercise to see just how strong of a team we can field...

B: G.Johnstone (St Kilda City) D.Reiseiger (St Kilda City) A.Roberts (Chelsea Hts)
HB: P.Wheatley (St Pauls) N.Carroll (St Kilda City) T.Downie (Chelsea Hts)
C: M.Tasiyan (St Kilda City) D.Jacobs (St Kilda City) J.Rafferty (St Pauls)
HF: D.Walsh (Chelsea Hts) E.McKenzie (Cheltenham) E.Poyas (St Kilda City)
F: P.Smith (Chelsea Hts) M.Silver (St Kilda City) M.Fitcher (Chelsea Hts)
R: M.Quinn (St Kilda City) P.Mercoulia (St Pauls) D.Williamson (East Brighton)
IC: J.Attard (Chelsea Hts) J.Allen (St Pauls) P.Larsen (East Brighton)

Pretty handy side IMO, especially when you look at the blokes who missed out (Flack, Jamison, Moor, Gilder, Barnes, Ridgway etc).

6 x ex-AFL
6 x ex-VFL
1 x ex-WAFL
Multiple league B+F winners

Interleague weekend isn't that far away and I assume that the selectors are well and truly into picking their squad so i thought I would put my team together.
I understand that many of the players I have in, probably won't play (for one reason or another) but it is a good exercise to see just how strong of a team we can field...

B: G.Johnstone (St Kilda City) D.Reiseiger (St Kilda City) A.Roberts (Chelsea Hts)
HB: P.Wheatley (St Pauls) N.Carroll (St Kilda City) T.Downie (Chelsea Hts)
C: M.Tasiyan (St Kilda City) D.Jacobs (St Kilda City) J.Rafferty (St Pauls)
HF: D.Walsh (Chelsea Hts) E.McKenzie (Cheltenham) E.Poyas (St Kilda City)
F: P.Smith (Chelsea Hts) M.Silver (St Kilda City) M.Fitcher (Chelsea Hts)
R: M.Quinn (St Kilda City) P.Mercoulia (St Pauls) D.Williamson (East Brighton)
IC: J.Attard (Chelsea Hts) J.Allen (St Pauls) P.Larsen (East Brighton)

Pretty handy side IMO, especially when you look at the blokes who missed out (Flack, Jamison, Moor, Gilder, Barnes, Ridgway etc).

6 x ex-AFL
6 x ex-VFL
1 x ex-WAFL
Multiple league B+F winners

i'll will not show my bias towards Dingley in this post, but I will say that your team isnot bad, however, I would not have Tasiyan in the side, and I would have A. Roberts in a more influencial position.

i'll will not show my bias towards Dingley in this post, but I will say that your team isnot bad, however, I would not have Tasiyan in the side, and I would have A. Roberts in a more influencial position.

Dingley have been a failure in this comp so far maybe some change needs to be made at that club.
They had the chance to make change but did not have the balls to make the hard calls.....:thumbsdown:
Went and watched them play the other week and thought they looked a bit lost.

Dingley have been a failure in this comp so far maybe some change needs to be made at that club.
They had the chance to make change but did not have the balls to make the hard calls.....:thumbsdown:

4th year in Competition.

2 Years in 2nd Div, Runners Up & Premiers.
2nd Year in 1st Div, Creditable 6th in 1st Year and showing improvement this year.

There have been far greater failures in the Comp than Dingley, Einstein!!!
I think The Doggies would agree that the Dingoes will win a few more games this year!

**** Without Dingleys following, there would be nobody watching the games. Home and Away, opposition supporters are outnumbered 3 to 1 by the Dingley following.

4th year in Competition.

2nd Year in 1st Div, Creditable 6th in 1st Year and showing improvement this year.

I think The Doggies would agree that the Dingoes will win a few more games this year!

**** Without Dingleys following, there would be nobody watching the games. Home and Away, opposition supporters are outnumbered 3 to 1 by the Dingley following.

So we are talking about the support base are we????
Its all about winning games
with the amount of support you got the value is not there.
So your club is a failure get your head out of the sand and get the playing group up to speed.....
Einstein once said matter is a force of success!!!!! i hope that aint too deep for you...
results are what matters is a clue

So we are talking about the support base are we????
Its all about winning games
with the amount of support you got the value is not there.
So your club is a failure get your head out of the sand and get the playing group up to speed.....
Einstein once said matter is a force of success!!!!! i hope that aint too deep for you...
results are what matters is a clue

Not too deep for me Success is measured by far more than just winning a few games i.e.
  1. Junior Program
  2. Support
  3. Sponsorship
  4. Membership etc
Talking about winning games, since Dingley came into the comp 4 seasons ago, we have won more than 75% of the games that we have played. Not too shabby!

4th year in Competition.

I think you will find that the only reason Dingley got so close to the Doggies was due to two things:

1. It was our toughest week on the track to date, based on fitness blocks &
2. After building a pretty decent lead, the guys took the foot off the pedal as the game was over.

Come on mate dont forget Heatherton !! Dingley would be happy that they are in the Divvy 1 comp to take the the lime light off them.:D:D:D

Took the foot off the pedal? What crap!!!
Your mob kicked 2 goals in a 1/2 in front of your home crowd, all 30 of them!
No credit to a club that rocked up and took it right upto you. If it wasnt for ex Dingley champ Heath Barnes, and Pitty going off with a serious injury, The Dingoes would have knocked you off.

Took the foot off the pedal? What crap!!!
Your mob kicked 2 goals in a 1/2 in front of your home crowd, all 30 of them!
No credit to a club that rocked up and took it right upto you. If it wasnt for ex Dingley champ Heath Barnes, and Pitty going off with a serious injury, The Dingoes would have knocked you off.

turn it up mate. i watched the game and the doggies had no bench after the first 1/4, they were playing 1 injured all day. they would of pumped you with a full squad, taken nothing away from dingoes but please mate dont get ahead of yourself

turn it up mate. i watched the game and the doggies had no bench after the first 1/4, they were playing 1 injured all day. they would of pumped you with a full squad, taken nothing away from dingoes but please mate dont get ahead of yourself

Dingo or Drongo???

The facts are you know nothing about Murray or Salim or Richard or StKilda City, you' re not the footy manager nor the treasurer nor the prersident nor are you on the coaching staff, so dont claim to know anything becauser you are making DH of yourself, the Koach tried the same method/path and got flogged off here for talking crap and having his theories destroyed time and again, if you want to really know the facts PM me and we can have a coffee,

The facts are you are involved with a club who talks the talk and never walks the walk on the field. No one respects Cheltenham because there football team have achieved "0". Cheltenham
many years ago won a Division 2 flag and reneged on being promoted because they werent ready????? then went on to win another Div 2 flag
and flogged themselves to death about how good they were, the facts your club has and will always carry the stigma of that decision as being underachievers to not have the balls to take the next step when you should have /could have!

Also for the people who have short memeories StKilda City played in the 2001/02 Division 1 GFS , prior to Richard being at the club, what happened then who paid the players then?

Yes im sure they all played for free.:rolleyes:
By the way how many of them players still visit your club??????
Pull your head out of your backside!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back