SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You HP crew are easier to wind up than my antique jack in the box.. gotta have a laugh at your expense before you hit div 2

Yeah good work... I'm so wound up I've had to crack a couple of breaky beers to steady myself. I will be a mess by halftime of the twos today. What color jumpers do Black Rock wear ? Might have problems making out which team is which

Were HP that good or BR really bad?

HP played ok but it wasn't a contest.. Black Rock didn't put up a fight... so I will wait until we play Endeavour Hills, Ashwood or Springvale before I see a decent game again. of the other teams Heatherton were the only ones who had a decent crack.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went and watched Cadmunts Black Rock absolutely stink it up down at spiderland. Chatting to a few people, from all reports they had up to 8 forced changes but you couldnt excuse the slop that was presented. I can tell you one thing though, if BR didnt have dalton running around in the ruck they would of lost by 200. Still think this comp can by won by any of the top 4 at this stage. Match report please Cadmunt?!

Went and watched Cadmunts Black Rock absolutely stink it up down at spiderland. Chatting to a few people, from all reports they had up to 8 forced changes but you couldnt excuse the slop that was presented. I can tell you one thing though, if BR didnt have dalton running around in the ruck they would of lost by 200. Still think this comp can by won by any of the top 4 at this stage. Match report please Cadmunt?!

Pretty fair assessment K.I.D.
Dalton is one of the best Rucks in the comp.
Henry & Henwood dominant through the middle for HP.
Flag race is wide open no doubt!

Now I can't be sure but I've a keen eye , it seemed that both teams were looking to get possession of the ball (strange ploy I thought) then they would try kick it to a team mate in a preferable position he may then hand ball it off to a running man and so on and so forth. HP did this better than blackrock. Dalton is a gun and a ripping lad but don't write to much about him up hear I know he reads it and his heads big enough. On ya duck!

Now I can't be sure but I've a keen eye , it seemed that both teams were looking to get possession of the ball (strange ploy I thought) then they would try kick it to a team mate in a preferable position he may then hand ball it off to a running man and so on and so forth. HP did this better than blackrock. Dalton is a gun and a ripping lad but don't write to much about him up hear I know he reads it and his heads big enough. On ya duck!

Hoping your match reports can become a regular feature from here on in Stanley! The Div3 corresponded would be getting nervous

HP ruckman had 13 kicks 6 marks 9 handballs 4 tackles and a goal. Atleast squared the tap outs, had multiple to advantage.

Just sayin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back